Reason removing thread?

O

old.Bose

Christ almighty you were actually sad enough to post here on CHRISTMAS FUCKING DAY???

Poor little fella. Have you no friends or family to visit on Christmas day? No gifts to exchange with them? It seems not. An unknown person.

Now that is obscurity, little man.

O

old.Bose

p.s - i suggest a day off (from the net that is).

:D

S

ShockingAlberto

Bose: Visiting friends/family involves going outside, as does shopping for presents, and let's face, no-one wants to go outside :)

(Not been outside for around 5 days now :))

B

bodhi

Originally posted by Bose
Christ almighty you were actually sad enough to post here on CHRISTMAS FUCKING DAY???

Poor little fella. Have you no friends or family to visit on Christmas day? No gifts to exchange with them? It seems not. An unknown person.

Now that is obscurity, little man.

Not everyone celebrates Christmas. You shit, shit cunt.

O

old.Bose

Yeh well its meant to be one of the happiest and most celebrated days of the year. Most normal people would celebrate it instead of sitting at a PC all day.

M

Mr B

Yeh well its meant to be one of the happiest and most celebrated days of the year. Most normal people would celebrate it instead of sitting at a PC all day.

I spent christmas day at home with my wife - at 5:00 she's asleep and there's f\/ck all on the TV, so I log in and see if anyone's around.

I think I was online for about 30 mins - hardly "all day".

The rest of christmas was spent with family and friends, Christmas Eve with mum, sister, brother-in-law and 2 nephews - Boxing day with Father-in-law, uncles and about a dozen aunts who all think I've grown.

If the best comeback you have is "oh you're so sad answering me on christmas day", then post something at 12:45 in the morning when you should be nuts deep in some tart/bloke (depending) then you are obviously not a stranger to irony (although a stranger to everyone else).

:)

B

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Bose

As you get older Christmas is more of a hassle than a time to enjoy....I spent the day sick and playing games with the family(Very Good), still went online for about an hour, Wolfenstein servers were busy.

T

throdgrain

if i wanted to go online all day on christmas day its got fuck all to do with you or anyone else.
and yes,christmas DOES give me the hump.

N

Nighty-

When you recieve PC Games / PS2 games for Christmas after seeing the family it's quite hard NOT to go on the PC ...

O

old.SLiC3R

fucking sad twats.

ShockingAlberto - you're an anti-social retarded fuckwit.

fuck off

O

old.SLiC3R

Embattle - you suck his shit out of his arse

T

Testin da Cable

Embattle doesn't suck arse, he just smells of wee :)

E

Embattle

SLiC3R hush or we will have to stick your dummy in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom