Realms pretty even now?

O

old.neenee

started off mid owning everything

then alb

now hib are comming out and everything seems to be pretty even?

or am i just blind :p

O

old.LandShark

No idea if the populations are balancing up, but given the relic to-and-fro'ing, i'd say that in terms of RvR strength, things are even right now.

C

Chenuba

Less whining too ATM.
Happy to see Excalibur are becomming a balanced server with lots of great battles and raids...

C

chinese_doll

And they sayed prywden would be the balance server.
I am happy i am on excalibur.

S

Salazar

Just nerf clerics, give enchanters aoemez(i´d prefer insta) and fix couple of other things and we are even... sorry... just had to :)

F

Flimgoblin

Heh salazar..

smite gets a bit of a hit in 1.51 but healing gets made better.. (and hopefully will become less of a rarity in RvR :))

A

Aule Valar

the battle at the MMG on saturday was damn fun, never really rvred before that, starting to rvr much more now :)

O

osy

To Salazar:

you'll never get me, you camping freak :)

------------
Murphys Law, 3x skald, eluder of Salazar

O

old.Paranoid

the realms may be pretty even but the RvR stil sux :p

O

old.Rusfighter

Albs stil rox koz of number i think.

O

old.neenee

Originally posted by old.Paranoid
the realms may be pretty even but the RvR stil sux :p

the last few days have been good, so maybe you wernt on ? :rolleyes:

O

old.m0000

no, its mainly alb vs mid all the time, hibs suck and they know it.

put it this way tho, alb could go and own everyone if they wanted mmk? :)

you take a keep, they take it back within 48 hours or less - so what was the point of taking the keep ? :-\

G

Garnet

That is sometimes because you take the forts and even relics at rediculous times such as 2 am for example (this time is ok i guess on weekends but on the week days bah.

And RVR is starting to peek up abit as the hibs are starting to battle it out now.

E

Ensceptifica

Midgard and Albion on Excalibur had way more lvl 50 players at first, that's why Hibernia was never invading and instead focused on leveling and defending. I played in Midgard on Prydwen, and was amazed at the easy leveling there, so no wonder Hibernia took so long to represent a force to be reckoned with in RvR. Now that we've caught up, we're turning more towards offense, and I like it :)

Ensceptificamuralya Sombarlaechn
Lvl 46.183 Warden
<Clan Bearhawk>

S

Salazar

Such a nice threat until mr. m00 stepped out with hes comments :(

And Murphys? Camping? Where? You? Why? I like your name though :) skalds... damn hard to catch anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread