Realm Skills

O

old.Zabin

Hey, could anyone please give me a site where I can get some info on the Realm Skills?
t

M

Molten Lava

Call me stupid

Do Realm-Abilities only work in RvR areas (frontiers)? Would this mean that everybody will go hunting in the frontiers because they can use their realm-abilities?

If RA's work everywhere: Will high lvl chars lvl faster because they can use RA's in PvE?

B

Belsameth

RA's work everywhere. so they can indeed be a help when leveling. tho most are geared toward RvR in the first place

M

Molten Lava

Thanks

Thanks for the answer! So it might be a good idea to take the faster regeneration abilities as a scout/inf to lvl (solo a lot :) ) and respec them as soon as respec kicks in at lvl 50 :)

F

Flimgoblin

You've got your _realm ability_ respecs already :)

level 20 and 40 and you keep them until you use them (so a lvl 50 character has two respecs they can use any time they feel like it)

this is very different from the SPEC LINE respec :) which doesn't come along to 1.52 and is very very limited in when you can use it.

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

I'd really like to see a respecification of the initial 30 points we put into our attributes. I regret that when I created Ayam, I put my points into traditional healer attributes.

D

Danya

Aye initial stat respec would be nice. Mine aren't particularly gimped but I'd like to tweak them a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom