Realm skills!

B

bredo

Just wondering if anyone could help me out how i should spend my first rvr points. Just hit lvl 20 axe warrior, and got one point to spend. Probably wont get another for a little while, so wanna spend it at whatever will help me most atm.

I'm guessing most will say augmented str or something, but isnt that just 1 str pewr 5 lvls? in that case i'm thinking maybe tireless or regeneration will help me more now, cause 4 str really means nothing.

Also what is the best warrior path later on? so i don't waste any of those hard earned points later on.

Thanks for the help guys.

T

Tasans

Its 6 for every lvl of the skill. I say keep it to get FA 2 and IP soon after.

B

bredo

I can't see in the list that aug str is a requirement for fa or ignore pain... is it?

Also is lvl 1 tireless or regen anywhere near the shammy endurance regen buff? Cause if tireless is worth getting at some point, i may start out with it.

O

old.tRoG

Load up on the passives first, then when you get enough points, respec into FA + IP.

B

bredo

Oh you can respec whenever you want?

How do i do that?

O

old.tRoG

It's a realm ability respec - Go to your trainer to use it.

B

bredo

So i can respec at my trainer at any time, or just once?

F

Flimgoblin

you get a realm ability respec at level 20 and one at 40...

you keep them as long as you want :)

B

bredo

How do you respec? both realm abilities and normal skills? i know you can do both at 20 at 40, but never figured out how. My trainer doesnt give an option.

L

living

Go talk to your trainer an type either /respec realm to respec realm abilitys or type /respec <spec line> (ex. /respec shield) to respec :) be bacrefull tho, alot of people respecced and regreated it

B

bredo

How can this be regrettable if you do it at 40? :)

S

Sharp Thing

mastery of water > all, dont believe what the rest tells you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom