Realm Respec For Hunters?

M

mid_Efour

2 questions...

1) WE got a full respec for our little hunters but does this include Realm abilitys in Full respec?

2)Why didnt we get a realm ability respec now we have decent pets, what if i want minion control? i cant have it now!

I was sure we would get a RA respec this patch and now it says i have Used all mine up. Not fair protest for realm ability respec ! :(

F

froler-mid

yadayada

THINK OF TEH INFILS, NO IP BYEBYE

give us a respec pls..

(and btw just farm rps and u get your gimp ra ;)

M

mid_Efour

think of the INFs now they always come in 2 or 3s ? to kill ur one solitray hunter GG !

silly billy

K

kameh

I dont see how your abilities have changed enough for a realm ability respec. Melee is slightly better and we have a pet, hmm not sure how that effects our realm abilities unless you've really gone for some silly ones :)

That said we should get it anyway, shame it's not included in a full respec (only covers skills I believe). It would mean people could change thier character more dramatically then.

M

mid_Efour

well i went for the idea no i was going to die reguardless of having IP and FA2 so i specced extremley offensive FE 2 MoP2 etc loads of passives, now i need FA2 and IP i cant it says i dont have any left, i think its crap and something to do with the mockery that was inplace when we originally got respecs and stuff (1.52?)

Either way im pretty much a gimp now unless mythic just give me a respec i cant see the big deal tbh. I think they have chnged us a massive ammount with that pet especially if u went from low BC to high BC oh u know what i mean.

givf respec

K

kameh

I spec'd for this patch 4 months ago with my full and realm respecs. think we have to keep an eye on what's coming from the US shards. It actually gives us an advantage being a few months behind hehe :)

F

Flimgoblin

no US respec... so no EU respec...

wait for 1.58 and get a dragon stone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom