Realm Ranks

B

Bleri McThrust

Does anyone know of a link or can post a list of Realm ranks and the titles that go with them.

Would be nice to know how many points are needed to level and to know what realm level those damn mids and hibs are that keep killing me.

A

Alrindel

The levels are awarded for:
Realm Rank 1 0 (+0 to all skills)
Realm Rank 2 7,200 (+1 to all skills)
Realm Rank 3 61,800 (+2 to all skills)
Realm Rank 4 214,200 (+3 to all skills)
Realm Rank 5 515,000 (+4 to all skills)
Realm Rank 6 1,014,000 (+5 to all skills)

and from http://www.camelotherald.com/more/309.php

Q: What are the realm rank titles?

A: For Midgard, the ranks are Vakten, Skiltvakten, Isen Vakten, Flammen Vakten, Elding Vakten, Stormur Vakten, Isen Herra, Flammen Herra, Elding Herra, Stormur Herra, Einherjar.

For Albion, the ranks are Protector, Guardian, Warder, Myrmidon, Gryphon Knight, Eagle Knight, Phoenix Knight, Alerion Knight, Unicorn Knight, Lion Knight, Dragon Knight.

For Hibernia, the ranks are Wayfarer, Savant, Cosantoir, Brehon, Grove Protector, Raven Ardent, Silver Hand, Thunderer, Gilded Spear, Tiarna, Emerald Ridere.

S

SFXman

Dragon Knight would be a fairly cool rank to be! Sounds excellent :D

B

Bleri McThrust

Alrindel your a star :clap:

I searched everywhere for this info but couldnt find the definitive answer, boards web sites even the Herald but could only find approximations.

Sadly for me Im not quite halfway to rank 2, but as I seem to be spending most of my time in RvR these days, cant remember when I last went exp hunting, I suppose Ill get there eventually :D .

D

Danya

I'd be happy being something other than Warder at this stay, far too many about :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom