Realm ranks and there names

O

old.mili

does anyone know the rank names for albion? all i know is RR1 is guardian and RR2 is warden. i went in emain with my skald on excal and was kill by someone with title "Gryphon Knight" anyone know what rank that is?

C

Casbardh

Yggdra is the only place I have ever found Midguardians who are a viable "challenge" for me.

That is, there are greens, blues, and above there. The sort of PVE combat I would engage in.

Going to Emaine to face a wall of purples - now thats not tremendous fun if your level 2x.

Sneaking in to Yggdra to stand a chance to kill at least one mid is worth it. Ive never taken on a grey there before - but many a Midgardian purple has killed me = I must have conned grey to them - obviously working on the theory that the best Albion is a dead one - no matter what level.

So fairs fair I will kill any Mid as has been said before.

(Spits on blade).

O

old.Torden

Ofcourse we will come and kill u Casbardh,if u are killing oure low lvl´s expìng in yggdra,we will try to hunt u down and kill u,regardless of your lvl,and i bet your highlvl's will do the same if we came and killed your low lvl's exp'ing in your frontier :D

O

old.[BC]Revz

Originally posted by Casbardh
many a Midgardian purple has killed me = I must have conned grey to them - obviously working on the theory that the best Albion is a dead one - no matter what level.

At level 49 people from 34 upwards con green to me whereas I'm pretty sure I con very high purple to them. You can't assume that just because someone cons purple to you that you con grey to them.

O

old.mili

wtf has all this got to do with the topic? this was for realm rank names not saying who you will kill.

K

Keri

So glad you appreciated my help, I won't bother next time.:twak:

O

old.mili

oh sorry :( thank you keri i appreciate your help :clap: just got side tracked with the people posting off topic:sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom