Realm mates you would like to abandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
As we all know every realm seems to have assholes, some bigger than others. Hib Excal's biggest are Barker and Xioeen; i'm sure alb and mid have their own little bar stewards.
I was wondering how the realm could sort them out?. My suggestion would be to ban them from every ml, cl, artifact raid. We have had a nice discussion on CLA about them, while some people don't want to let down the BG leaders by dropping out of the raid i personally state that i will not join a raid that these 2 guys participate in. So what is the right answer? do we let them continually rip of the realm or do we "send them to coventry" ?.

any more suggestions? apart from anything that involves them being hurt in real life ofc :p

BTW they are banned from all CLA run events

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Grawen, we dont need ignorent pricks like him in the realm of midgUard!

BAN him from cluster I say! :twak:

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Name and shame seems like a good start
Give details tho - what have they done?

pip

Banned
Bit unfair this thread they could be 8yrs old and not understand english to well so imo to name and shame some1 like that is cruel:twak:

CuddleBunny!

Banned
pip said:
Bit unfair this thread they could be 8yrs old and not understand english to well so imo to name and shame some1 like that is cruel:twak:
The world is cruel:p
If they can't speak english, they shouldnt play a online rpg :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Tualatin said:
King Constantine, cuz he took my place over!

gotte be kiddin?! lamfota did the same at hib on me!:<

(damn glad he aint some damn lurikeen though:p)

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
Baron said:
Name and shame seems like a good start
Give details tho - what have they done?

barker has ripped of guilds(robbed vaults logged with artifacts), generally an afker on raids and a total loser xioeen just rips people of when ordering mp items both funnily enough are in the same guild

i've appointed myself "Hibernian cleanser of tossers" people can be arses i don't mind that we all can be at times, what i do mind are "realm mates" comming into this game to take the piss of friendly people who are trying to help all others. so barker and xioeen are my targets atm

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont wanna abandon any of my fellow albions , they all nice people :clap:
The only real annoying player i ever meet has already abandoned alb and managed to make quite a name in Mid to , dont wanna tell name but it ended with ncyptor :)

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

Have a rep mate.
This is a stupid way to flame ppl without any reason. :twak:

CuddleBunny! said:

Its not all of us who speak english that well. I myself is still having a lot of truble with it, and I have been playing for almost 4 years now. So dont say that FluffleHunny.... if they cant speak english when they start, they can learn.... like I did....hopefully even better.

/mum

X

xGenocidex

CuddleBunny! said:

Actually i think you mean... if they cant speak english they shouldnt play on english servers? or the way id put it... if they cant speak english i do my best to understand them and not be a complete cock like some towards them :p

AND! only one person id remove and ban if i could... and that person would be... blindguardian... cause he always slams me :<

Bahumat

FH is my second home
this thread sucks, i could pick some random guy off rvr, i dunno lets say he is called Omega as people always have that name, ok he robbed my account and destoryed my guild.

now as he dont post on here he cant defend himself.....see how you can potentially ruin someone's name.

i dont think you should tarnish someone when he is probably unaware of whats happening, the guy may not be liked by 1 person but that 1 person could turn others against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom