Realm Duels!

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone interested in dueling 1v1 in thid? when i see who interested, i'll find a remote Loc and all meet there then take it in turns to duel 1v1, we will either meet on IRC to find who duals who, or by here.

I'll also need ideas for what classes v what classes IE, hybrid v hybrid, VW v Reaver ect or light tanks Merc and zerker or blademaster ect

So if anyone interested post Toon name and level!

cheers!

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, don't forget to post the loc too, I'll come with my suppr-sm :p

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Ive try this before and it didnt work no one wanted too and bd's would just come anc act like twats,even though my cabby 3 shots the :>

-Thuglife cabalist

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Ill duel anyone with any of my bg1 chars :) Reaver, Cabby, Mincer or Infil :))

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
come on hibs post!! or no Beeeeer for you :twak: :touch:

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno =/ It's not really why the IRC channel was created I think, I don't think Gama's original plan was to have the channel affect how the game is played, i.e: albs and hibbies gang up on mids or vice versa. Or ...well...arranging duels.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Peridon said:
Anyone interested in dueling 1v1 in thid? when i see who interested, i'll find a remote Loc and all meet there then take it in turns to duel 1v1, we will either meet on IRC to find who duals who, or by here.

I'll also need ideas for what classes v what classes IE, hybrid v hybrid, VW v Reaver ect or light tanks Merc and zerker or blademaster ect

So if anyone interested post Toon name and level!

cheers!

Wasn't this covered in this thread ?? : https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=18458

If not seems very much the same.

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
well i did not see that post as i just moved form Camlaan and look at the date, u can have more then one dueling date..

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
this will never work sad but tru as you will always get someone who wants to come in and nuke everything (me on a bad day included)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Peridon said:
well i did not see that post as i just moved form Camlaan and look at the date, u can have more then one dueling date..

My point is - it'll fail - as did the attempt sadly, on Stinky's thread.

I wasn't having a go at you - i was simply trying to get the point across - apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom