Realm Chronicler?

B

Belomar

As I've hit the big ding now and can finally relax and look to the end-game, I've started to think about where to fit into our glorious realm of Albion. Since I am not an RvR god like some other level 50 minstrels (but I still do love RvR), and since the true task of a minstrel is to write and recite songs, poetry and tales (hehe), I've decided to tentatively appoint myself Realm Chronicler of Albion. As such, I will take it on myself to try and put into words the glorious exploits as well as the dire defeats of our realm. You can see my first attempt at such a chronicle in the RvR forum here at BarrysWorld.

Now, I will be focusing on trying to capture the major realm-wide events such as relic raids (and defenses against them) and dragon hunts, as well as extraordinary RvR events which I happen to attend or know about. Feel free to message me in-game to tip me off or to give me additional facts about an event (though I will be gone the whole of next week).

I only wish I hadn't been away on the last dragon hunt, btw, as that would have been another worthy chronicle to be sure. :)

K

Khalen

Do we have to pay also for the service? ;)

But sure I will let yah know about certain things :)

L

-Light-

Nice one Belomar that will rock!!!

Just what we need to raise morale and spirits

I CALL A TOAST TO BELOMAR!

O

old.Zerathol

Hehe , looking forward to your posts then.
I know you have the ability to describe scenes in your own , poetry way..........

O

old.Cloista

Belo, aslong as u keep it up for Azure Bonds aswell, go for it mate. Like I have said before, we can hardly keep your extraordinary talents to ourselves now can we? You have actually inspired me to take up writing again after 3 or 4 years away from it, so dont be surprised to see various raid accounts in The Library written by me m8.

O

old.Zoyster

Haha belomar ! I love it :cool:

We had fun in emain on Thursday nite :clap: but not so succesfull since the Mighty Middies & the Hippy Hibbies are out in full force these days. YAY.

Good luck with the literature and if u ever need help call on me bro:D

Peace Out !

X

--xion--

hmm great idea taking ure characters true characteristic and putting it into action nice 1 m8 will be looking forward to seeing ure posts :)
/clap

O

old.Zoyster

P.S. dont meake em to long, I can't stand long posts!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom