Realm changing?

Haxyn Kyao

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i just Deleted all my hib/excal chars to join a friend on alb/excal but when i goto the change realm button nothing happens? why is this and now i have deleted em all i only can make mid/excal chars how can this be solved?

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
If u have mid-pryd characters, you can only make mid-excal characters. This has been mentioned litterally 1000s of times by GoA representatives.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Have been stated so many times that u can´t delete chars and create on another realm after cluster I can´t belive you have missed it.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Haxyn Kyao said:
Ok i just Deleted all my hib/excal chars to join a friend on alb/excal but when i goto the change realm button nothing happens? why is this and now i have deleted em all i only can make mid/excal chars how can this be solved?

delete all of your pryd charrs and all of your excal chars, then you can change realms

Keld

Fledgling Freddie
Does it make me a bad person to have been desperately waiting for the first person to post something like this? :(

Seriously though, yes its harsh, but yes, its been mentioned many, many times.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
xxManiacxx said:
Have been stated so many times that u can´t delete chars and create on another realm after cluster

Which was one of the main reasons many people voted against clustering.

Haxyn Kyao

Fledgling Freddie
LOL oh well nevermind :p i suppose and na i dont read about nothing that goes on in patch lol i just get told about the main things by people over time :p why read when you can get told most of the important things :D

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Haxyn Kyao said:
LOL oh well nevermind :p i suppose and na i dont read about nothing that goes on in patch lol i just get told about the main things by people over time :p why read when you can get told most of the important things :D

well i read the news so that i dont do sumthing stupid like that :p
and so that if there is a new feature in the game that will be of some benefit to me, and i read the news and see it i will be able to start using it asap :twak:

http://daoc.goa.com/en/ is ur friend!!!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Haxyn Kyao said:

why read, this post show just the reason why u should read, so ppl dont ask stupid questions

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
if you ask goa nicely they can restore your toons

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
They have undeleted a total of <Drumroll and this is NOT an Exageration>

14 of my Chars in the past lmao

so yes they will :) so long as u ask b4 the next patch happens

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Read the goddamn Friday news..

Friday News 21-10-2005 said:
Besides, note that we will not restore any character deleted on Prydwen and Excalibur, be it before or after the clustering. As it has already been indicated, if you have characters of different realms on these servers and you delete all the characters of one server, you will only be able to create characters of the realm of the other server for this one. So, think twice before typing "yes" to confirm the deletion.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
This + realm change timer are the only 2 bad things about cluster that I can think of at the moment, its just stupidly retarded now english players get to pick only _one_ realm to play.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
This + realm change timer are the only 2 bad things about cluster that I can think of at the moment, its just stupidly retarded now english players get to pick only _one_ realm to play.

people voted for cluster - knowing this - as the saying goes 'you reap what you sow'

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:

So stick to warden! :D

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:
people voted for cluster - knowing this - as the saying goes 'you reap what you sow'
Yes I'm reaping a lot of fights with new people, almost instant rvr and lots of action, I'm only saying they are bad things that are not needed. You are making it sound like I posted as if cluster was a negative thing.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
We will however get a brand spanking new server soon (non-toa ruleset), so new players will be able to play 2 realms (they just wont be able to take part of ToA content on one realm, but its the same for all 3 realms anyway), and oldtimers will finally be able to play all 3 realms :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
xxManiacxx said:
More ppl voted for cluster.

no. more ACCOUNTS voted for clustering. not more people.

ive spoken to ppl that voted with 6+ accounts.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Eleasias said:
You are making it sound like I posted as if cluster was a negative thing.

at its current state, clustering IS a bad thing. u cant roll on diffrent realm on other server, u cant join other servers guilds and a few more things that i cant think about as its to bloody late and i'm tired.

Tigin

Fledgling Freddie
I have some active toons on US servers too and somehow everywhere vote results are the same :cheers:

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
With that difference that in the US they used cluster for what it was meant to do: combine servers with a population of a few hundreds, not cluster the only 2 english servers with each a population of over 1000. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom