Realm: Albion, Place: Thidranki

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
WHINE! :eek:

I mean, what is the point to zerg with a solo warden with a fg or 2?, and the point of /flex when im dead is? you realy think you got skills when you manage to kill me 14 to 1? :wanker:

on the other hand, the 3 mids i encountered were far more frendly then the albs, who cant do annything else then add or zerg. :puke:

suuure, we want rps, but think of it in another way, do you think people will return when all they meet is a 2fg zerg killing all that moves? :twak:

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
lol

how stupid are you for being a solo warden running into a grp+ of albs?
i mean, sir, really!?

i was there, u ran into us and i mean literally ran into us time and time again, your only fueling the albs, u keep coming back and expect us not to hit? and who cares if you didnt come back, its like only 1 warden, there are realm points elsewhere.

this is thidranki, if you dont want to be attacked my multiple aggroing albs then a) either dont come thid
b) run with a grp ( i know rare for hims to be on in numbers)
c) make a solo friendly class

i can sympothise with u coz i stood by and watched u everytime u ran into my grp and got ass jamed :eek: :eek: :eek:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Titan Moist said:
how stupid are you for being a solo warden running into a grp+ of albs?

That was only the 3 last times (as i remember), at that point i didnt realy care, just wanted to know how manny you were (as i had no chance against anny of you), and i was dam tierd, dont care/angry mood so was more or less for fun :wub:

and yea, i have calmed down now, was just the combination of to little sleep and to manny albs :D

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe well yup albs will do anything for that 1 holyrealm pojint!

oft i have seen 1-2fg chase down a solo SB/NS after dropping a caster in the distance

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
i sypathise with u, im sorri for u gettin zerged by 14 albs... i know i dnt like it wen i get zerged by mids/hibs... but sum albs are just gimps and are mainly little kids who have never heard of fair play, especially when they out number you... =( i tend not 2 run with the group when they ze3rg 1/2 ppl, i just think its crule... /hug c u in thid =)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Basic_X said:

I mean, what is the point to zerg with a solo warden with a fg or 2?, and the point of /flex when im dead is? you realy think you got skills when you manage to kill me 14 to 1? :wanker:

on the other hand, the 3 mids i encountered were far more frendly then the albs, who cant do annything else then add or zerg. :puke:

suuure, we want rps, but think of it in another way, do you think people will return when all they meet is a 2fg zerg killing all that moves? :twak:

whine more

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
this isnt right, but if they zerg and kill then good luck to 'em. But the thing is they can fight however they want, even though it doesnt show any skill at all.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Bloody murder playing a non stealther class in Thid if you not an alb. I sympathise for sure. Believe it or not I have played them but hell you get steam rolled all the time by Albs or jumped upon by loads of infs. Then again my hammer zerker could drop a few infs at the same time so that was kinda fun. But after a while it seems the only sensible alt to play is a stealther one. Though at the moment Thid seems to be a duelling pit more than anything so everyone gotta chance to have some fair fights. Not sure how long that gonna be allowed to continue though.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Bloody murder playing a non stealther class in Thid if you not an alb. I sympathise for sure. Believe it or not I have played them but hell you get steam rolled all the time by Albs or jumped upon by loads of infs. Then again my hammer zerker could drop a few infs at the same time so that was kinda fun. But after a while it seems the only sensible alt to play is a stealther one. Though at the moment Thid seems to be a duelling pit more than anything so everyone gotta chance to have some fair fights. Not sure how long that gonna be allowed to continue though.
Hope it does though better that way, there should be one thid for duels and one for just random fighting/zerg's :clap:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
yeap the alb zerg is strong really.. But i like being outnumbered and still whoop dem noob bumms, even if it takes a try or 3 ;)

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
lol the albs are only strong coz we have balls and go running into the middle of a buch of hibbies, that just happen to b enchanters... well... i do any way :clap:

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
lol the albs are only strong coz we have balls and go running into the middle of a buch of hibbies, that just happen to b enchanters... well... i do any way :clap:

rofl :touch:

albs+strong/balls in the same sentance :m00:

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
kissit brend! :kissit: wat u play? sum gimped VW/Hunter?

ah, read other post, its a bard! rofl, all u can do is mez + run, yeah, reli strong u r... ooooh im scared :p :m00:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Brend's damn elf stealther in buffed form was and is one of the hardest things to kill I come across. Handed my arse to me a few times for sure. Funny though when you think about it how badly nerfed us sbs are. Hibs get resistance and it a tremendous amount - 19 taken off my 2 hander reducing it to only 55. Returned damage off Brend's elf (unbuffed) is over 100 on mainhand alone. Same goes for all the infs as well, though if they are unbuffed my 2 hander whacks em well but still less than their mainhard back on me. We are talking a 2 hander against single weapon damage here. Mainhand same speed weapon damage is way under half against an ns or inf. Course I figured out how to make la work for me even though I don't use la moves. The speed increase on me and the speed decrease I can put on the fighting moves of others is a tremendous help. Still us sbs are in real bad shape and have been for so long. I wonder how many people have packed the game in because their sbs are so badly nerfed now?

If anyone think's I am talking crap. Just roll an sb and find out how badly they perform. You will be absolutely flabberghasted believe me.

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
hmm my SB performed ok

at thid level everything is fairly evened out, my SB perfomed very well for me, 21 LA in thid is awsome, ravager>>atrophy>>Scyching blade
(or something) is a uber 3 part chain to have in thid, i sacrificed 21CS for 21LA and i liked it a lot, believe me it tore up assasins. My SB was called Honed (Coincidence i know, believe i spoke to you of it before)

the only 'hurt' i felt was not having enough points for decent envenom like albs infs get, saying that they didn't have the dmg output i had. tbh i think SB's perform very well in thid, having 70 starting str and being forced to wield slash weaps is both a blessing and a burden. they deff produce the most dmg.

if any assasin choses to go with slash SB's are better suited to it, luri/elfs only have 40 starting str, while saracens and brits have 50/60 respectivly speaking.

capped mine out 6-7 times and tried a multitude of specs

CS spec was
21CS
15 axe
7LA ( i think)
10 poision (+5 = 15th dot)

LA spec
21LA
18axe
18 stealth ( cap stealth not needed when u dont rely on a perf
15 accumalative poisions againf or 15th dot

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
kissit brend! :kissit: wat u play? sum gimped VW/Hunter?

ah, read other post, its a bard! rofl, all u can do is mez + run, yeah, reli strong u r... ooooh im scared :p

NS fyi + quite a few others depending on mood :p

AND having jus watched ure fight versus thugs where he hands u ure arse,i would say u are in no position to call any character gimped! :flame:

edit: bard could prolly out melee 1 handed pally anyway ;)

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
that fight with thugs was just after i had rolled that char and i was in purp 70% armor, so i thinks me has a reasnable excuse, but however i do know when i am mainly beaten, those hibby stealthers with their pain in the arse dd's, skalds i can do sumtimes, depends how much i block, and how much i hit them, im not the most damage dealing class but when i am having good days im leet =) *cough*gimp*cough* :m00:

EDIT: just rolled = new to it ;)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
im nice:) when i see a blue kobold, i kill it the first time, and if its gimp, i let it go with a /hug the next times:)

Well, i basicly do that with all gimped enemies, as long as they dont try to zerg me and then /rude spam me :puke:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Basic_X said:

I mean, what is the point to zerg with a solo warden with a fg or 2?, and the point of /flex when im dead is? you realy think you got skills when you manage to kill me 14 to 1? :wanker: :

u can ask the hibs today the same ting...4 hibs zerging my heretic...then my merc when i switch then my cabby...so mych skills...and 1 of them /flex to just becuase he got the kill

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe don't listen to that Stop. He made sure he was in sc'd gear cos he spoke about it before the duel. When I met him unbuffed with crap gear on I totally destroyed him. Film is there infact. He wassa lot tougher in the duel for sure.

Wassa bit offa laugh tonight in Thid. Totally head-shot here and attacking everything in amonsgt the zerg. Am bloody exhausted so threw caution to the wind and attacked attacked attacked. Didn't seem to kill much though :( . I miss the big old perf for sure.

Wot the f*** is dirty tricks? Over-powered heap of crap I ever come across. I mean allowing a bloody alb to use such a bonkers bloody thing in a game like this. Died to a merc but how the hell I suppose to kill him when I can't even hit him unstyled? Fooking game is bonkers anyways come to think of it. Am bonkers playing it. Time I rolled some other alt or something.

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
go real RvR instead...heard its fun these days

i do RvR, just when its incredibly stupid and dont get no grps i prefer to run around in thid, and many times i say 2 ppl in thid wanna go RvR?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I agree that its lame, but you should not expect them to ignore you and let you go:p

i think its damn lame, thats why i allways solo

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
you can solo in thid and in normal RvR no matter what class you are tbh just the way you play it even with all the casters now can still lay them out with my warrior well sometimes.

SBs in this don't underperform why spec axe when you spec LA slap it into envenom you still do fine with none in weapon from when i remember when i played my SZ best spec for me was 21 Sword - 10 CS for BS or however much it was 17 Env - 19 stealth pretty sure that was the spec or something like that worked well BS 2h side style almost brought any caster down

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
As a Hibbie myself , it makes me sad to see them get zerged in BG when I'm playing my Alb, but then we meet 4 Vamps and it's like Holy shit
Kill!!!!

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Why cant stop the fg when they see a Single target .. and then try to send 1-2 ppl from the grp to attack him/her?

All in grp get Rp anyhow!

Aeva

Banned
i think it makes perfect sense to kill someone from the enemy realm, regardless of how many people are in your grp

gobblet

Fledgling Freddie
I can deal with the alb zerg. What I can't deal with is the odd crush merc that comes along with it. Anytime stun hurts. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom