Realm Abilties for Mercenary

giz0r

Loyal Freddie
Which RA's would be best get first, besides Determation?

Discuss/help please :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Determination 4, Purge, Prevent Flight, Dualist Reflexes 2/3, Mastery of Pain 2/3.

Then at higher rr can respec to determination 5 aswell as dr 3, pain 3.Then even higher rr get IP with all those. :p

If you using a slow offhander then high dualist reflexes is very nice, like battler/malice caps at 220-236 depending on your ToA bonuses and you want that to hit often aswell as to procc often.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
if i were you i would go for det 4 and purge, then when you can respec for pf and det 4 or pf det 4 and purge, then at rr5 use your second ra respec for det5 purge and pf should put you in good stead :D

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
I would spend all my first points to get det4 asap. Then after that I would get aug dex 2 along with mastery of pain 2 and dualist reflexes 2. This improves your dmg output a lot since higher chance swinging both weapons and critting. I think its more important to have DR2 and pain2 before Purge, PF or so at lower Realm Ranks. At least it was for me. After this I guess I would just wait to 4L4 for det5, then get Purge or PF next.

But that's just my opinion.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Det4 -> Purge -> LW1 -> PF -> Det5 -> dex2 -> mop2 -> dr2 -> mop3

After that I took FA2 and IP, then mopain4, but it is a personal choice :eek:

Alternatively take dex2 and mop2 etc before you have points to PF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom