Realm Ability: Regeneration

E

Elrond/Ruffting

Is this HP regeneration worth going for? The only descriptions I can find on the net say "you hp regenerate faster than normal". This says bugger all basically, it could be a 3% increase in regen speed which in my view is totally not worth it. I'd appreciate some feedback from anyone who knows or who has trained this ability.

T

Turamber

A friend of mine selected this, says its pretty worthless. The endurance regen looks much more useful IMHO, or one of the first aid options for after combat.

A

Aeiedil

end regen took time to regen a full bar from 27secs to 24 secs, and tireless spec 2+ only acts the same as the level 1 tireless fro some reason. it dosent make that much difference to regen but it makes a little.

P

poi

I have regeneration, and downtime when i soloing spindels are lesser now:)

F

Flimgoblin

Tireless doesn't help sitting regen...

it lets you regen your endurance at a phenomonally slow rate in combat/moving ...

Wonder if the endurance regen song improves it... so you can regen at a reasonable speed whilst running :)

O

old.BigBadButch

As with many of the RAs, both Tireless and Regen are tweaked in coming patches (1.51 or 1.52 - won't make difference to us as we're getting them both at the same time in the next patch).

Also, while the effects of both are quite small, I've seen several posts from US players who respecced their RAs, and ended up buying both again, as they really noticed the difference when they _didn't_ have them...

S

svartalf

Originally posted by old.BigBadButch
Also, while the effects of both are quite small, I've seen several posts from US players who respecced their RAs, and ended up buying both again, as they really noticed the difference when they _didn't_ have them...

How did they do this? You only get to respec RA's once, don't you?

F

Flimgoblin

you get two RA respecs...

once at 20 once at 40, and you can save them up..

Can't find any mention of regeneration or tireless in the patch notes for 1.51 or 1.52 ..

there were plenty of 1.50 revisions... but we get the final one of those ...

O

old.BigBadButch

Originally posted by svartalf

How did they do this? You only get to respec RA's once, don't you?

Nope, you get 2 realm respecs - one at 20 and one at 40, both of which you can save.

In addition, the US players have the option of copying one of their characters to the Pendragon test server, where they can try things like this without using up their respecs on a live server.

Also, when you respec your RAs, it simply removes all your chosen abilites and returns the points to you - you don't have to spend them again immediately. I'm guessing that most of these players respecced, then went and played for a bit before buying new RAs - and that's when they decided that they didn't like going back to playing without Regen and/or Tireless...

O

old.BigBadButch

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Can't find any mention of regeneration or tireless in the patch notes for 1.51 or 1.52 ..

there were plenty of 1.50 revisions... but we get the final one of those ...

Yeah, but Mythic are infamous for not mentioning everything in their patch notes :D

Not sure which patch was supposed to fix Tireless - think I remember some people posting on the VN boards after 1.51 - but as we're getting 1.51 and 1.52 together, it doesn't make much difference, I guess :cool:

N

Nala Lionne

I feel sad missing out on all this realm ability stuff :(

shame I decided to delete Nala :eek:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.BigBadButch

Yeah, but Mythic are infamous for not mentioning everything in their patch notes :D
very good point :)

B

Bedroc the Hero

I got both tireless and regeneration. I did not notice any difference at all. The effect must be very very small and I regret taking them.

Of course things might change if you get higher levels in these or in the upcoming tweaks in patch 1.51 and 1.52. Ill think both once and twice before getting them in respec.

O

old.BigBadButch

Originally posted by Bedroc the Hero
I got both tireless and regeneration. I did not notice any difference at all. The effect must be very very small and I regret taking them.

I've taken them both with my 24 Hunter, and definitely notice that downtime when soloing (what else is a Hunter gonna do? :D) is reduced. Regen seems to be less noticable, but Tireless definitely makes a difference - you regain End while running and riding horses, for a start...

G

Galatea

Originally posted by Nala Lionne
I feel sad missing out on all this realm ability stuff :(

shame I decided to delete Nala :eek:

Silly woman :m00:

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by Galatea

Silly woman :m00:
:( :( :(

O well I've been reincarnated in a Norse body, will see how that goes :D

You won't kill me Gala ... will you? :p

G

Galatea

Only if you don't kill me first :p

oh, not standing in the crowd might help you miss my aoe too :clap:

E

Elric IA

Tireless I do not notice much but I do regeneration. Before I took this RA my health and mana regened at the same rate. Now I see the HP does regen faster. I am not sure of the %age but later levels and a tweak in a later patch may help it move quicker.

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by Galatea
Only if you don't kill me first :p

oh, not standing in the crowd might help you miss my aoe too :clap:

Aww how sweet :)

E

erl

Originally posted by Celtic Dreams
Tireless I do not notice much but I do regeneration. Before I took this RA my health and mana regened at the same rate. Now I see the HP does regen faster. I am not sure of the %age but later levels and a tweak in a later patch may help it move quicker.
Impressive, you have a RA that helps endurance to regen and it makes your health regen faster :confused:

E

Elric IA

Impressive, you have a RA that helps endurance to regen and it makes your health regen faster

No that is two RAs one for each

E

erl

Oh, sorry, couldn't really figure out what you had written in your first post, seemed to me you only had tireless. The wonders of not using small things like . , etc

O

old.windforce

Tireless and long wind2 are great. Sprinting all the way from PK to MG with sorc speed buff :).
Regerate endurence during long runs is nice. Only 5 points is a small price for this. I'll respec when RR3L3 when i can get Ignore Pain. Till then i enjoy my points more usefull then the First Aid gimp heal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom