At RR3 L8

Aug Dex 2
Aug Con 2
Aug Qui 2
Mastery of Pain 2
Dodger 2
See Hidden

Sorted

Only other one really is ignore pain, but thats some UBER RP's needed for that one too 23points I believe

so much fun all these RP's give more reason to farm RP's to hell

K

katt!

not that im an infil but i plan on getting some "cheap" ras + speed of sound, then when i have enough rps i respec to speed of sound + ignore pain.

so i have some use for what i have gathered for now.

N

)nick(

I think I've just decided at R5L5:

FA2
Ignore Pain
Aug Dex 2
Aug Qui 2
Dodger 3
MOP 1
Dualist Reflexes 1

With 2 points left, and at R5L6 I'll take Dualist Reflexes to 2.

Yes I don't want see hidden mainly because all the other assasins will have it and make solo archers a thing of the past.

If the archer wants to waste TS on me be my guest, but a quick fa2 will always get me to safety in time.

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.nicolas
Yes I don't want see hidden mainly because all the other assasins will have it and make solo archers a thing of the past.

Well, I won't be taking See Hidden either (still think it's cheating), and it's not that all the other assassins will have it, but that the archers will assume we all do.

B

belth

R3L2, so doesn't leave me much choices.

See Hidden - yes I will take it. Most likely 90%+ of NS/SB's will have it, hurting our realm, I'll just have it to hurt theirs.
Aug Qui2 - for Dodger
Aug Dex2 - for Dualists
Dodger2 - saving up for 3 next
Dualists1 - I tried MoP2 with DR2 on Gorre, MoP2 sucks compared to DR2, hence I'll take DR1 instead of MoP1. Having 48.75% chance to DW isn't that shabby - 6+12 from spec, 3% more from DR1, 11.75% from character levels and 25% base :)

T

taromas

Well most have See Hidden IMO because I died 3 times yesterday while trying to get from ATK to DC while stealthed

Before See Hidden I could walk around for hours in emain without getting killed.

In the end I didn't even bother to stealth anymore.

B

belth

10 points for an ability that might save my ass every 30 mins. Maybe at RR9, eg. never :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom