News ... Really?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
So.. On my way back from town, I popped into Co-op. Interesting. Walked out and I thought I read something wrong, went back in and.. Well.. This made me laugh:

(Large image)

p2104091735.jpg

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i caught the headline over the shoulder of a colleague today on lunch. i laughed the whole way to the kitchen

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I don't know whats more hilarious, fatty's causing global warming or David Beckham thinking he can beat Malaria

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know whats more hilarious, fatty's causing global warming or David Beckham thinking he can beat Malaria

lol yeah as soon as the pic opened up that was the first thing i saw and thought that was what the thread was about at first :p so many laughs on one page

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

David Beckham has Malaria? egad, these voodoo doll things really DO work! :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Article about it on El Reg, in order for the sums to stack up we have to all lose weight. And height. (Optimal height - 3 foot 3"). I love science me.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry but I refuse to be the same height as Jup.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well in sweden they have already started thinking about taxing cowfarts because aparently they ruin the ozone layer more then anything.......

so i suppose fat ppl will be next...

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Funny how global obesity and global starving can go hand in hand :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom