Really Lame!

Ucallme

Banned
All the things i seen, this has to be one of the lamest things i seen in game and thats PoC Entrance Camping...

Such ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz and takes alot of skill... <yeah right> gratz to them for playing fair.

Yes i did die but facing 3 Ravern hib RR's standing at mid entrance is just lame.

Amphrax
Ucallme

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Happens all the time at alb side, just makes xping artifacts all the more frustrating. It sucks but thats just the way it is unfortunately

Ucallme

Banned
Majsan said:
then kill them, whats the prob :>

How can you kill them??? if the mids just entered PoC??

When i mean camping PoC entrance i mean camping Entrance where people come in

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
If you are Amphrax the Shadowblade, then you have no room to speak here as i have killed you in the alb side of PoC before about a week ago! ;)

Ucallme

Banned
Blizard said:
If you are Amphrax the Shadowblade, then you have no room to speak here as i have killed you in the alb side of PoC before about a week ago! ;)

maybe so, but me unbuffed and you buffed so you have an edge anyway. :)

Amphrax
Ucallme

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Agreed ;) Tbh... i have been in the Mid. entrance of PoC before and took my buffbot aswell and put him by the exit!
It is an RvR dungeon afterall and we all want realm points so if you go there and kill someone, then fair doos!
But it is a pain in the arse when ur on the recieving end of a spear when your pulling a mob to get xp for an artifact i must agree lol.

Ucallme

Banned
For me as a SB i think i done pritty well in the past in PoC, killed many albs with me being unbuffed, makes it a nice challenge for me :) i know most of them have had mob adds but in my eyes i think its fair as im unbuffed fighting buffed players.

Amphrax
Ucallme

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
ok,anyone who takes up on amphy is gonna get a spank from me u gits :flame:

wub joo nutter :wub:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
its an rvr dungeon and tbh take a group with you and you will do fine against 2 or 3 people camping poc.

Btw if an anim ports in and you think muwahahah easy rps then just remember they can shroom before you can kill :D

couple of tanglers or snare pet move down the corridor and bomb bomb dead.

they brought this up lots in the US there is a reason you can level all artifacts in the frontier its the added danger you could always level your artifacts in the places it says on the artis :)

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Was mids at Hib poc entrance today. I get the same xp with bb grouped in cf on high red/purple as I do on anything purple frontier or pocwise. Around 112-116k. So it seems anyway. Think that will apply to high red and purple only and perhaps Hib mainland only, but deffo no higher xp on Frontier Red Fins than Red CF ones.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
For me as a SB i think i done pritty well in the past in PoC, killed many albs with me being unbuffed, makes it a nice challenge for me :) i know most of them have had mob adds but in my eyes i think its fair as im unbuffed fighting buffed players.

Amphrax
Ucallme

btw trying to PA full buffed hero with a bot stuck to him is about the stupiest u can do :) think its was u there jumped me playing both layosa (hero) and stjerne (my druid) :) u should just have PA'ed the druid and u had atleast got him :)

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
I can understand that peps camp PoC entrance. Today thers realy not many things you can do to get rp.

Solo:
1. camp a bridge/doc. you need major skill to do this since thers so many adds.
2. camp PoC. risky but require less skill.
3. join a zerg as solo player (your the add) no skill other than sprint to safety behind others.
4. roam around. whats the point.......

Grouped:
1. camp a bridge/doc. well kinda dull but eventualy you get steamrolled when soloers are pissed enough to group up. req major skills just before you die, at start thou............
2. camp PoC. OMG your so not skillfull!!! and on top of that your so sad none will group or even have you near them since you add on anything, you also so stupid that you break mezz on 3fg with same amount of arrows just cause you got a nifty ae proc on bow. utterly bad player. :twak:
3. join a zerg. well not that uber skillls needed, to get good rp out of it req you have some skill thou.
4. roam around. here we have the gg in top and there food are starting to decrease by the day... major skills needed if you going to stay alive.

So what are those poor peps with no skill going do? Hibbs will sertainly not have mutch problem with them stealthers camping PoC entrance after Catacombs arrives. Banshee ae dmg chant = pop stealthers like nothing else, so I guess theres going to be alot more Albs in Mid PoC entrance after that Cata... arrives.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Joohl said:
I can understand that peps camp PoC entrance. Today thers realy not many things you can do to get rp.

Solo:
1. camp a bridge/doc. you need major skill to do this since thers so many adds.
2. camp PoC. risky but require less skill.
3. join a zerg as solo player (your the add) no skill other than sprint to safety behind others.
4. roam around. whats the point.......

Grouped:
1. camp a bridge/doc. well kinda dull but eventualy you get steamrolled when soloers are pissed enough to group up. req major skills just before you die, at start thou............
2. camp PoC. OMG your so not skillfull!!! and on top of that your so sad none will group or even have you near them since you add on anything, you also so stupid that you break mezz on 3fg with same amount of arrows just cause you got a nifty ae proc on bow. utterly bad player. :twak:
3. join a zerg. well not that uber skillls needed, to get good rp out of it req you have some skill thou.
4. roam around. here we have the gg in top and there food are starting to decrease by the day... major skills needed if you going to stay alive.

So what are those poor peps with no skill going do? Hibbs will sertainly not have mutch problem with them stealthers camping PoC entrance after Catacombs arrives. Banshee ae dmg chant = pop stealthers like nothing else, so I guess theres going to be alot more Albs in Mid PoC entrance after that Cata... arrives.

Well i had a laugh last night. Was grouped and on way to take back berks towers. Ran ahead of everyone and found Inzo on beno bridge and for once he was solo whereas normally he with 2+ others. I opted to just pet him then stand as he hit me and the next thing he knew there was about 50 people running oover him :D It is as lame as the way he plays which made it worthwhile. Seems that what you got to do now days. So if they gank you at your poc entrance just go do the same to some of them at theirs

Ucallme

Banned
Lejemorder said:
btw trying to PA full buffed hero with a bot stuck to him is about the stupiest u can do :) think its was u there jumped me playing both layosa (hero) and stjerne (my druid) :) u should just have PA'ed the druid and u had atleast got him :)

I havn't got PA :p I think i tried BS2 but your bot lagged so i failed the hit :p

Amphrax
Ucallme

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I like camping Alb Side Poc xD

o_O *Sticks to the stealther who ports in, smacks it then watches the person Im grouped with die* XD

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
I havn't got PA :p I think i tried BS2 but your bot lagged so i failed the hit :p

Amphrax
Ucallme

hehe its not my bot, the druid is my really char, the hero is just 1 i use to lvl artis with (how many bots does have crown of zahur and cloudsong? :))

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
hehe its not my bot, the druid is my really char, the hero is just 1 i use to lvl artis with (how many bots does have crown of zahur and cloudsong? :))

Sounds like the Infi who jumped my Ranger & "bot" while I was XPing artis. My "Bot" is rr5 and fully ToA'd (Including easy to spot CS), Heal Field up, and DI2 ready to fire, can't think how much more prepared to be Jumped by a soloer I could ever be :eek:

First time I FZ'd into agro, but they used Vanish and came back... really desperate to give me RPs :eek:

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Stop blaming 1 Realm for this ... becouse all Realm do it .. I have seen Both Albs and mids at Hibs Poc, And i think it same for the others.

Hib May stop it if Albs and Mids stop thiers .. but i dont think it gona happen.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ITS AN RVR DUNGEON!

just so you all remember if your leveling and your half afk someones going to kill you be alert and you might just get the jump on him.

ALso convoker mines help warn of people incoming behind you and around 5 or 6 planted at the entrance will kill the first person coming.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
Sounds like the Infi who jumped my Ranger & "bot" while I was XPing artis. My "Bot" is rr5 and fully ToA'd (Including easy to spot CS), Heal Field up, and DI2 ready to fire, can't think how much more prepared to be Jumped by a soloer I could ever be :eek:

First time I FZ'd into agro, but they used Vanish and came back... really desperate to give me RPs :eek:

it was a SB :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
camping poc is great fun, was pl'ing my bot rps doing it :D

hes almost rr3 now w00t

Ucallme

Banned
I got owned yes, but i wasn't xping my artifacts the point i was making was...

I ported in and 3 hibs were w8ing as soon as i entered :p but i agree every1 does it :) not only 1 realm heh

Amphrax
Ucallme

Ucallme

Banned
Im happy again :p

Those hibs came back to the entrance and we got em!! :)

Hehe you can ignore this post now :) weeeeeeeeeeee

Amphrax
Ucallme

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom