Really Bored

G

gengi

proof that EQ has bribed someone at the BeeB even on the weekend of SI in the game related weekend story EQ.

teh Pr0Of

And all the ships have missed us, still it looks like it might rain this afternoon oh and I managed to get the wifes SI activated.

Is it not Wednesday yet :confused:

later

Gengee

S

Sharma

guess im the first to say...

OLD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

gengi

How could it be OLD it was just published that morning ?

You people are really on the ball, I have the BBC news on the desktop most of the time while at work. Beats looking out the window at the sea, lumpy water and lots of it everywhere you look, oh a boat goody.

Later

Gengee

G

gengi

How could it be OLD it was just published that morning ?

You people are really on the ball, I have the BBC news on the desktop most of the time while at work. Beats looking out the window at the sea, lumpy water and lots of it everywhere you look, oh a boat goody.

Later

Gengee

S

Sharma

well, when i saw the BBC thing, it could be new although i know there has been hundred of other BBC articles about EQ

G

gengi

Sharma that is very true, infact this was a post confirming the BBC's bias :cool: even as SI was being released :eek:

The Beeb being bribed by EQ players has been a recurring topic on these boards, along with the extreme lack of PR from GOA in general.

Later

Gengee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom