really bad luck?

GrymulvWilk

Fledgling Freddie
its about atlantis tablet encounter - can someone who did it or tried it confirm that it can take hours of opening chests to spawn quest mob?
we were opening chests 2 hours , think about 50 times , Guardian never poped out.
Luckly GM was online we asked after 1 hour he said random , after 2 hours he said bad luck , after 3 hours he said it must be like this - just its random and we have bad luck.
Was trying it before Guardian poped once after 3 chest , once after first chest
Anyone got bad luck with more then 50 chest to open to spawn it?
ofc we gave up after 2-3 hours boredom and ding Egg of Youth , so bad luck or encounter again bugged for albs?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
It must be bugged for Alb, quick!! Lets set our underpants on fire and rally outside the GOA offices!!!...

GrymulvWilk

Fledgling Freddie
erm Arsecheon - did you ever see any alb using croco form?? so maybe it should open your mind

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
GrymulvWilk said:
erm Archeon - did you ever see any alb using croco form?? so maybe it should open your mind

What? I was serious? I've already set my underpants on fire. Don't tell me your bitching at people who want to help you right this grevious injustice?

To awnser your question though, yes I have. Thats not a problem is it? Cause it was a perfect good set of briefs, i'd hate to think I reduced them to ashes for nothing.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
GrymulvWilk said:
erm Arsecheon - did you ever see any alb using croco form?? so maybe it should open your mind
Finally got around to levelling mine to 5 last night \o/

And nope, never had 50+ chest attempts. 3, 3, 2, 8 I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom