Realistically?

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Good morning all :cheers:

I'm an old school player from beta days and played right up until not long after the Minotaur expansion came out. I spent my time toiling in the ML's and getting myself kitted out in a good set of gear that was pretty good for the time. I more or less managed to get my CL's completed and the artis from the king.

I love rvr but haven't got too much patience for pve (Much to do with being in a small and friendly guild and never quite having the numbers to complete quests).

So my question is . . .

Given all the changes since laby, how realistic is it to come back (albeit to Ywain) and get back into rvr again, given the changes that have taken place? :worthy:

Thanks in advance.

/bow

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I stopped played long before you did. And I have been surprised once a few times in RvR of some of the new abilities etc that's been implemented. A LOT of new items implemented etc, that's pretty much a must in a template. Items that were the stuff when I stopped, now costs like 50g on Ywain :p

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
I guess the biggest issue of returning is just to get up to date with everything... How stuff works nowadays etc.

Getting items/ML's is no biggie, you can buy those with various currency that is easily farmable (Bounty points, Atlantean glass, Dragon scales).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Good morning all :cheers:

I'm an old school player from beta days and played right up until not long after the Minotaur expansion came out. I spent my time toiling in the ML's and getting myself kitted out in a good set of gear that was pretty good for the time. I more or less managed to get my CL's completed and the artis from the king.

I love rvr but haven't got too much patience for pve (Much to do with being in a small and friendly guild and never quite having the numbers to complete quests).

So my question is . . .

Given all the changes since laby, how realistic is it to come back (albeit to Ywain) and get back into rvr again, given the changes that have taken place? :worthy:

Thanks in advance.

/bow

Its very easy mate , i got my 23 skald to 50 templated and almost rr3 in 3 6-7h sessions all slone mainly and with my bot account down , now i had some hib bps to trade for help but its not as hard as it once was took me 4 months to get gov alone on my hero back in the day :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom