Real Life Meet

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Are there any players out there who would like to meet up with other players from the same area? I live in Coningsby Lincolnshire and can quite easily meet up in Lincoln if we get a few players ready and willing to go for a beer or two and share some war stories, would be cool to meet with a few guys and get to know more people ;)

Thanks in Advance!

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I know of around half a dozen of us in Nottingham which isn't very far from you. Most of us are Albs on Pryd but there are a couple of filthy Mids. We just ignore them mainly...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Have met quite a few DAoC players now over last couple of years. A lot of very nice peeps. Though must admit Dozi looked like he was going to gnaw someone's leg off. But Nico did insist on a short skirt that night so fair enough :)

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i have had 2 meetngs with guys from all over europe as my guild met up both in the uk and holland (reports and photo's onmy guild pages)
its always good to meet others there is loads of players in swansea

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be up for it, im Nottinghamshire also (excal/alb but don't hold that against me, im really a nice person honest !).

I know a few others in Notts also and surrounding areas.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

Nottingham is quite close, take me an hour or so to get there, would be cool i guess :) maybe we should try and make a central place where most players can meet, all intrested please email me or add me to your msn with fearcraft@hotmail.com

Thanks in Advance! and no flame posts, its a miracle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom