reads this...

D

dreads

then goto trading section of BW and post there if you have a glowies wizzie staff for me plz. All the glowie wizzie staffs in ALB are on redundent chars i swear.

go on then...!

first glowie wizzie staff sold to me gets a hug for free.
2 if its ice speck.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by dreads
All the glowie wizzie staffs in ALB are on redundent chars i swear.
what u mean like the sidi sheild on your bb?:rolleyes:

M

Merl

I got a glowing Ice wizy staff. If u wanted one m8 u should have just asked ;) I will try and remember to give it to u later, think its a dragon drop. Pm me in game.

D

dreads

bahamuts: LOL dont bother but you get a hug anyway /hug

Herbal: National Heathservice (cleric) is always either stuck to my ass or in an SS RvR group he is a rejuve/enhance cleric and a higher RR than Dreads who i consider as my main. I.E. not an inactive buff bot.

Silenzio: erm.. pardon?

Merl: I lub u man :DDD

N

NightyP

I thought this was going to be a hahahaha you read this post...But hope you get a glowie staff, know you been looking for one for ages :)

M

makgsnake

why would i want a hug from a manky avalonian.

giv briton titties :cool:

B

bahamuts

Originally posted by dreads
bahamuts: LOL dont bother but you get a hug anyway /hug

Herbal: National Heathservice (cleric) is always either stuck to my ass or in an SS RvR group he is a rejuve/enhance cleric and a higher RR than Dreads who i consider as my main. I.E. not an inactive buff bot.

Silenzio: erm.. pardon?

Merl: I lub u man :DDD

thanks for hug :)

S

ScarletPinp

So... Let me get this straigt he offers to buy u a DF staff and gets a hug? ive been yer blockbot for weeks and no hugs :( only sign of appriciation i get is i get to bitchslap the hell out of national whenever he fucks up....

ps: ha! i did it, i got an account (seems i first signed up while pissed or stoned or both... so forgot the password :/ )

D

dreads

pippic you dont get a hug becuse your about to gimp yourself and i cant be arsed shouting at another blockbot till they learn to stick on my ass..

and grats on learning how to use the internet :D

edit : LOL @ your sig

C

Coim-

Tbh, you could always just do your own ghost house raid. There's a nice staff (by nice I mean nice glow, not stats) that drops there. Of course you have your cleric, so you'd only need maybe 2 paladins + your cleric and ice wiz and you could farm them all day. Nice drops off them.

H

heath

Eh hem....shouting at blockbots !!!! )o: look no furthur than your very own Heath Cliff. Blockbotting a speciality. (o: Pippic was a mere padawan to this fully fledged Jedi (((((((((((o: ( j/k Pip ).
So, if you wanna go for a test run sometimes give me a shout and lets see what we can kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom