Read

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
I Will give 16p on Mid/Exc for ''A Love Story'' Complete Book, on camlann.

or for 8p on Camlann,

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ok here goes

one day this guy and this girl fell in love and they had so much fun, on one day the guy said to the girl that the guy loved teh girl

ok i want my money

Bahumat

FH is my second home
well its busy at work, ok the next paragraph

then the girl said teh guy was nice so the guy told the girl she was nice and they were nice. then the nice guy was nice to the nice girl who was nice back

ok thats at least 40 plat

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
i can try

lol. awesome bahu. is that the book where julie dies by a herd of cows in the last chapter. oh no i didnt ruin it did i.

kk serious note.

WIREY: i think i may have 1,2 in my vault waiting to go on my CM
im really note sure tho. however. i will go ubah farm mode and try and get them.

ill prefer the gold on RvR suprisingly enuf. as i have more than enuf on PvP as it is atm. i will post tomworrow with any i have and any luck i have getting the rest to complete the book.

Bahuee.. you stole my mojo :( ur like the sane version of meh, but now I've turned intoa bananna tree.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeppy dont worry i will write you a poem

me and faith went to mag mell, i fell and yeppy pbaoe in a tree with eggs ooooo

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Faith said:
lol. awesome bahu. is that the book where julie dies by a herd of cows in the last chapter. oh no i didnt ruin it did i.

kk serious note.

WIREY: i think i may have 1,2 in my vault waiting to go on my CM
im really note sure tho. however. i will go ubah farm mode and try and get them.

ill prefer the gold on RvR suprisingly enuf. as i have more than enuf on PvP as it is atm. i will post tomworrow with any i have and any luck i have getting the rest to complete the book.

I Will give u 10p on Mid/Exc for A Love Story 1 of 3 / A Love Story 2 of 3 - If you want ? please keep it to the Topic

Bahumat

FH is my second home
how much for my book, yeah faith is uber necro i think yepy would love to hold her hand....go on dont be shy

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
how much for my book, yeah faith is uber necro i think yepy would love to hold her hand....go on dont be shy

Bahumat, You have the book? all 3 of scrolls, i'll give you 16p on Mid/Exc,

in housing for all 3 Seperate they are 14p, but i dont have that on Camlann :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom