Read this Yeppy!!

P

premortis

ello thinking bout going hib again Albs are all mean and suck :(
hibs are looaaddsss more fun so im thinking of going hib again what u thin k m8?

Y

yeppygol

hmm this is gonna be hard one for Dr.Yeppy...

albion sucky...not enough magic. But i made a infil on excal/alb now..WHY!?! i do not know why! got a bit bored in hib not coz of its boring! coz theres not enough people!

I want 10 of you albion ppl to DELETE your characters! go on do it now! think nasty thoguht and delete your characters! then when you have ahd coco and sugar poofs... join hibernia, why? coz its good for you..it will make you happy about deleteing your lvl 24 infils! it will make other happy about deleting your lvl 24 infils!

So come down to Hibernia realm and meet me, you know you want too! ( i'm not this crazy in game ) The only thing keeping me going is thinking about a glowing blue sword, thats the only thing i think about..<drools>

p.s i read all the threads...i'm sad..( not the ones that go abck 200 yrs though)

-------------------------------
Yeppy lvl 22 ranger
(\_/)
( '.' )
('')('')

Y

yeppygol

Prem, i'm gonan go off the forums in a minute so HURRY UP!

Yeppy lvl 22 ranger
(\_/)
( '.' )
('')('')

A

- Algar -

Bahhh i love killing treehuggers too much to come to Hib :( :twak:
Luris so much fun to chase! teehee! :clap:

S

swords

Yeppy :)

Yeppy i believe i saw you at the Hib PK whilst i was waving at Vai and generally passing the time by watching the wonderful light show that normally occurs when i wave at a hib caster.

The most annoying thing however is the way pets do not give up chasing you even if you stealth.
I was rather annoyed today when Shaleblade and his infil m8 stealthed me whilst i was fending off this bloody wolf adolesent.

I believe i will log back in and get my revenge.....

Users who are viewing this thread