read & roll your new fotm

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by katt!
2h paladin new fotm!

cry irl

There are already 2 posts about this in RvR section.

But yet again,
Most of those damage screenies were taken on sit casters, with shields down or AF debuffed by a necro. Kinda biased proof of... nothing?

O

old.Odysseus

I wonder if it is a gift rather than a defecient to be so stupid? Think about all the things you wont worry about in your daily life - you simply wont notice or understand them!

G

Galiryn

my first char over lvl 20 was a two handed paladin, before the end regen stuff :p

i soloed oranges !1!!!!

edit : nerf, forgot to write something :eek:

P

parlain

Originally posted by katt!
2h paladin new fotm!

cry irl

5.5spd 2h
0 quick suit
no quick buff
AF debuffs
No indication of target or resists.

See lots of his screenies on the old Drunken Friar webbie and he always goes w/o dex/qui buff to give the impression of having higher damage.

It's not inconceivable to get to a cap of 700+ with 2h paladin but I cap at ~300 with theurg haste, max quick suit and red spec dex/quick and a 3.6 sabre swinging at ~2 sec a swing.

Same shit, different frontload; end of the day dps is about the same.

O

old.Emma

Re: Re: read & roll your new fotm

Originally posted by parlain
5.5spd 2h
0 quick suit
no quick buff
AF debuffs
No indication of target or resists.

See lots of his screenies on the old Drunken Friar webbie and he always goes w/o dex/qui buff to give the impression of having higher damage.

It's not inconceivable to get to a cap of 700+ with 2h paladin but I cap at ~300 with theurg haste, max quick suit and red spec dex/quick and a 3.6 sabre swinging at ~2 sec a swing.

Same shit, different frontload; end of the day dps is about the same.

You mean albs are starting to learn what Zerkers were doing for such a long time before them o_O

Any melee class can hit for stupid ammounts of damage with 0 qui and no qui buffs.

Hell take all your quickness and quickness buffs off a stealther and they will hit for stupid ammounts of damage also.

pre-nurf with 73 qui on my SB and no qui buffs my Snowsquall capped at close to 600 damage.. but hey i swang farking slow ;p

G

gunner440

0quick setup doesnt work very well if ur realm has no relics.. yes ive tried T_T

M

medowind

Its evidence you shuld take that necro spamming LFG at atk :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom