READ Mid HIB AND ALB

L

lac_desariel

I invite all to read because i dont want to single any out

it seams people are whining about nonprime time attack by albion Cani remind you a little while back i put a post here Caller PRIME TIME OR NOT PRIME TIME. i asked all 3 realms if they wanted to stop all non prime time attacks, a few flamed me till it was pointed out that it would make it harder for us albions to take relics, but that sums Midguard up realy....

And what was the outcome? All 3 realms said nice Idea can make it happen and i dont care its 24/7 game so any time goes, and that was from the same guys that are whining now so STFU and accept what your realms voices spoke for.. you wanted it its part the game, dont lose ya teddy get em back. i want relics sure but its fun to plan raids and try take em, and you cant do that when you got em all.

D

Dr. Mangler

Have the powerrelics disapeared or sumthin?

there are only 3 strengthrelics left in game?

I didn´t know that, poor Hippies

T

Tasans

Originally posted by lac_desariel

it seams people are whining about nonprime time attack by albion Cani remind you a little while back i put a post here Caller PRIME TIME OR NOT PRIME TIME. i asked all 3 realms if they wanted to stop all non prime time attacks, a few flamed me till it was pointed out that it would make it harder for us albions to take relics, but that sums Midguard up realy....

And what was the outcome? All 3 realms said nice Idea can make it happen and i dont care its 24/7 game so any time goes, and that was from the same guys that are whining now so STFU and accept what your realms voices spoke for.. you wanted it its part the game, dont lose ya teddy get em back. i want relics sure but its fun to plan raids and try take em, and you cant do that when you got em all.

And hibs who replied to that thread whined about the RR, and albs who replied to that thread whined when they lost their relics, so did mids. So whats the point in this thread? And what sums up midgArd?

A

acei

*shakes head* Yes the main relic attack took place at 5am, it took us that long to securely take all 7 midgard keeps... we started at 4pm taking their keeps they had a total of 13 hours to prepare a defensive/offensive they have no reason to complain they had 13 hours. It was obvious we was coming for them!

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by acei
*shakes head* Yes the main relic attack took place at 5am, it took us that long to securely take all 7 midgard keeps... we started at 4pm taking their keeps they had a total of 13 hours to prepare a defensive/offensive they have no reason to complain they had 13 hours. It was obvious we was coming for them!
i said it before ill say it again.
TRY DEFEND TEH FREAKING KEEP WITH NECROS KILLING EVErYThING INSDIE WITHOUT LOS.
P.S. stop posting same thing over and over again. IF you do it to make yourself feel less guilty about takign reliks dont bother, roll a necro and join bug abusing club.

F

fl_gorre

go shopping and stock loads of red bull and coffee
mutual agreement on no non-primetime raids is nearly impossible

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by lac_desariel

they changed their mind cause they don't have the relics anymore.

5am raids are perfectly fine as long as they don't lose :eek:

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
You don't got all relics :p

Power relics don't count because we can't keep them :D

A

acei

Originally posted by old.MikhailGudlik
i said it before ill say it again.
TRY DEFEND TEH FREAKING KEEP WITH NECROS KILLING EVErYThING INSDIE WITHOUT LOS.
P.S. stop posting same thing over and over again. IF you do it to make yourself feel less guilty about takign reliks dont bother, roll a necro and join bug abusing club.
Did you see how many albs were in midgard frontier? Even with no necro's mids would have been over-run just as we showed when you tried to invade Bledmeer, you launched a attack of 3fg, we launched a defense of 7fg and our main zerg was still off taking Hild.....

And if you think i feel guilty about taking relics then ROFL!!!

T

Tasans

Re: Re: READ Mid HIB AND ALB

Originally posted by Trinilim

Who changed their mind ffs? Who agreed the first place?

S

stunned

Re: Re: READ Mid HIB AND ALB

Its like You need to tell yourself that over and over, wonder why ...

A

ardamels

Sry Lac, had albs kept their end of the bargain then all would've been fine, now it's not. Albs did a excellent job on keep takings but in the end it went down to one thing, the LoS bug (this is not a whine, I'm merely trying to explain why mids couldn't give you guys a decent fight). Mids dropped like flies even when standing at the lord, getting nuked back to the stone age without any chance of doing anything about it. You guys took the relic at 05.00 am or something like that right? Now don't say we took your relics off prime time, we took them at 11.00 am CET on a saturday, not a 05.00 am like some less enlightened ppl have been saying.

Do you know how easy it is for me to arrange a relic raid early in the morning? Do you think you will be able to defend yourself? Hibs are still on morally high ground in my opinion, (although they had 39 hippies bashing on the doors to Grallar at 01.00 am last night). They took their relic on prime time, so they deserve to lose it on prime time. What goes around comes around. Sry Lac, I respect you I really do but albs deserve what's coming...

Maximum respect to hibs at Bled this morning, you guys know how to play. Always a pleasure to see VGN in action;)

O

old.Sepiritz

Well, mids took our relics at like 10am CET afaik, 9am GMT i think someone said same day when i logged on at 12cet and they were gone. Those relics had been taken primetime, so wheres the fairness in that? Morning time isnt primetime, its not 5am but it sure as hell isnt primetime.

L

lac_desariel

Well all i wanting to point out here is that all 3 realms Yes thats mine too are nothing but whining bastards. it dont matter who has relics you will lose em in time, be it complacency, great raid or just bad luck, but you got get em back..... this game is full or 2 types off people.. Whiners and those that try to do something about it.

I dont personaly aggree with waking up early to take a relic. for one reason Im an Ugly git and need all the beauty sleep i can get. if you want a 2nd im lazy git come weekends. How evey if it staged throught the night its fair game War of attrition and all that and yes 24/7 crap.

But can we plz cup the crap from all 3 realms.. you did this first and we dont that and we like them not you but tomorrow we like you not them. all you do is make your selfs and ultmately realm look foolish.

Maybe im in the Wrong place after all this is Barrys Whine and im trying to talk to deaf ears.... My Bad sorry :/

H

hercules-df

hehe
laughing at mids still moaning

TEH NECROS WERE TEH DIFFERENCE !!!!!!

T

Trinilim

Re: Re: Re: READ Mid HIB AND ALB

Originally posted by stunned
Its like You need to tell yourself that over and over, wonder why ...

cause I like rubbing it in that you guys got owned..

..badly :)

K

kirennia

Necros can kill some people through a wall, fix

Chanter pets can nuke through a wall, fix

Animist turrets can nuke through walls creating the exact same effect as a necro pet, fix

A savage and bonedancer take down both doors of a keep, nerf.

f mythic did this then the whole thing would be sorted but nah, seems they too lazy : /

H

Hatjitjai

thing is :

our realm do night raids : can
other realms do night raids : can not

simple

goes for all the realms

G

Garnet

Re: Re: Re: Re: READ Mid HIB AND ALB

cause I like rubbing it in that you guys got owned..

..badly :)

because your a sad boring, immature, spastic tub of grisly hogwash

Users who are viewing this thread