Reactivated, Dont know anybody anymore & 1 small question

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, so I just reactivated yesterday and its a little discouraging not knowing anybody in the game anymore. Anyone that I knew seems to have stopped playing. And Im also guildless. Wondering are there any english speaking(not because I have a problem with other languages except i dont speak them :) ) guilds who are recruiting?

Also, going to buy catacombs later on, and regarding the facial changes. If I setup my face in catacombs will that change how it looks in classic?

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Melachi, know how u feel logged on friends account to say hello other day. i was lost i knew about 10ppl in total lol :S

Rubberchicken

Fledgling Freddie
I think i remember you but that was in fedaykin i think.

Im that gimped little skald that never knew what to do remember?

Brite

Banned
catacombs will change how your face looks in classic

you can change your catacombs face if you dont like i think you have 7 days since you last changed it and then it will stay the same

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
and if u're careful u can look just as sexeh as my shammy! :4D

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Brunore said:
Come and join Venom, life is cool in Venom.

Very treu, Its a nice a friendly guild, who has a laugh all together :).
Some of midgards finest are there ^^

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
Brunore said:
Come and join Venom, life is cool in Venom.

just watch out for thrung, he likes to hump your leg all the time :twak:

but welcome back to DAoC m8 nice to see some old farts getting there account activated again :)

Naz_Borrower

Fledgling Freddie
Melachy sawks :fluffle:

welcome back PM me ingame sometime so we can chat :cheers:
Mostly on Borrower or Borrie

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
eyyy melachi WB >DDD
join venom m8 imn there aswell :flame:

wontb online for another 2 weeks tho as im in thailand atm just stopped by at a internetcafe 2 check fh

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Check out Wrath of Valhalla, we're a fairly small guild with a core of like 8-10 players but we're quite RVR orented. Everyone except me tho, who does more PVE and farming for the guild. Even tho we're few members, last week we got 1 million rp's.

Most of us have been in the guild for a few years now, and everyone knows everything about everyone pretty much :) We've been so fortunate to get three new additions to the guild some months ago, happened to be three awesome guys (Tinky, Ozill and Legodoktoren). So it depends on what you want really, if you want a small and really really tight guild then we're a pretty good choice.

Hmm. Less rambling & more work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom