(Re) take keeps guild any?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Was wondering if there are any guilds that are active with taking keeps from hib/mid and retaking own keeps, if so can i join that guild with my paladin?

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
there aint one

wish there was, i enjoy retaking alb keeps too :|

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
will be whit NF tho xD
Especially with all those bonuses from holding more keeps.

Bet albs won't bother and just head emain every day, get pwned, and head back, like the mindless zombies we are.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Ame said:
Theyre fluff - and will make no noticeable difference to anyone.

Just wait and see ...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Funny, I always thought the mindless zombies were the ones throwing themselves at the keeps time and time again to get owned by animists and pbaoe. ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Funny, I always thought the mindless zombies were the ones throwing themselves at the keeps time and time again to get owned by animists and pbaoe. ;)
We got owned once by 2-3fgm that happened to be in Jamtlands at the time we were raiding Nott or whatever the keep were.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so as i can read there is no guild that does this, since there are tomany guilds allready in alb im not gonna start a new guild but just trying to get enough peeps to for a (re) take keep group, so far i got a mins, pally, arms and friar to join, if you wanna group up once a while for retake pm me plz

tnx in advance,

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
Well we did a keep raid last evenening all evening and was fun with those middies.
Our guild (ASq) takes keeps regular , even got a siege guild vault for that.
I don't say it is our specialty but we do it really often tho.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
On the other hand, it was the "mindless zombies" who made sure you had your +20% melee damage until Mids decided enough was enough and turned up at Castle Excalibur early morning.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:

Bet albs won't bother and just head emain every day, get pwned, and head back, like the mindless zombies we are.
Then we'll need our keeps to be able to get there ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
On the other hand, it was the "mindless zombies" who made sure you had your +20% melee damage until Mids decided enough was enough and turned up at Castle Excalibur early morning.

Like many others who hate keep sieges though I was actually there on that raid leading one of the keep takes ;) Because the ends justified the means.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
it is only fun defending the keep imo :D

That i'd have to agree with, defending with a treb is about the only time I enjoy keep sieges to any degree.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
That i'd have to agree with, defending with a treb is about the only time I enjoy keep sieges to any degree.
Defending solo with a treb? Or defending with a treb and a fg to back you up?

Solo - lots of rpts :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Defending solo with a treb? Or defending with a treb and a fg to back you up?

Solo - lots of rpts :)

fg, sieges are to boring with no one to talk too, and you wont kill sod all with a treb, need someone to finish the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom