Re Subbed

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok i just resubbed my main acc which is LOTM enabled and everything works fine and dandy. However my BB acc, according to goa subs pages says the licence activated is Darkness Rising, but the game just throws me out and says the account dosent have authorization to play this expansion version. Hmmmz why is this? Do i need another serial key that goa supply now that DR is free?

Previously my bb acc was cata enabled and only ever used the toa clients, but thought now come tuesday lowest client will be DR that my bb acc should be ok as per daoc goa subs pages...... grrrr

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Heh, I suffered with the same problem mate - I was running my bard in TOA client but trying to run it in Darkness Rise client, and it said it didn't work, but I was ubah confused when I had the Epic weapon and the epic stuff =P

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Heh, I suffered with the same problem mate - I was running my bard in TOA client but trying to run it in Darkness Rise client, and it said it didn't work, but I was ubah confused when I had the Epic weapon and the epic stuff =P

Perhaps tell him how you fixed it or if you have it fixed at all? :)

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
You probably use the Lotm-client, but your bb-account can only run on a catcomb-client.

You need to re-install in another folder (and another name etc) so you have 2 daoc, one with lotm, and one with cata... Or you update the bb-account to lotm :).

GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom