Re: Racism in the Forums

B

Blood

By Damini
Hosting racially inflamatory or insulting material is against the law in England, and therefore will not be tolerated on these forums. Regardless of the legality, Barrysworld is a priviledge, and not a right. We are not obliged to host any view point, regardless of its morality.

Freedom of speech in England is, of course, permitable (though it needs to be juxtaposed with the law, which is why not even the BNP publicly uses such racially inflamatory language as has been seen on these boards) however - if the Klu Klux Klan wanted to hold a demo in my lounge, I would have something to say about it. The same applies here. We are not opposing freedom of speech, we are asking that our name and our resources are not used and associated with your view points.

If such material is posted here again, you will be excluded from Barrysworld.

Does that also go for virtual racism against fx. dumb trolls, slow bolgs, and stinking saracens?

(DAoC is kindda a roleplaying game, and i like to roleplay that i think Trolls are dumb!)

K

Keogh

Saracens don't stink. I bet you didn't know they invented the deoderent?

P

pez

they had to, its very warm where they are from

B

Blood

pfft, if there was a smell hardware gadget with this game, there is noway an infiltrator would ever sneak up on anyone

D

dk_flint

Originally posted by Blood
pfft, if there was a smell hardware gadget with this game, there is noway an infiltrator would ever sneak up on anyone

they could one-shit you tho´

C

cougar-

good question, rly. hope for serious answer, with u.k law as backup.

C

Cyradix

This an RPG!! 3 realms at war!! How can you roleplay a char and not hate the other realms?? :D

S

Silenzio

saracen lady r kinda sexy!!!

wile valkyn n firbog r the most ugly creature arround n should be jailed or mmm erased?

;P

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Cyradix
This an RPG!! 3 realms at war!! How can you roleplay a char and not hate the other realms?? :D

because even in a war you still have to question the "fact" put in front of you that your enemies are pure evil, for anything you are against, against anything you are for etc etc etc.

Guess its just easier to obey :rolleyes:

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Arnor
because even in a war you still have to question the "fact" put in front of you that your enemies are pure evil, for anything you are against, against anything you are for etc etc etc.

Guess its just easier to obey :rolleyes:

lol, someones just found the main theme to Loyalty. grats :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
lol, someones just found the main theme to Loyalty. grats :p

ummm huh?

whaddayamean sheffaer?

O

old.Tyraette

If i ever get round to pulling my finger out with Loyalty <see sig for link> and carry it on, youll see that that is the exact theme I'm exploring. I'm taking deliberate care so that there is not a single 'bad guy' in the story. Albs wont be portrayed as evil, nor mids.

Makes it easier to get people i know from midgard in the story as well :D

sorry. was probably completely irrelevant comment that noone bar a tiny majority are aware I'm even doing...but I was amused to see it :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
If i ever get round to pulling my finger out with Loyalty <see sig for link> and carry it on, youll see that that is the exact theme I'm exploring. I'm taking deliberate care so that there is not a single 'bad guy' in the story. Albs wont be portrayed as evil, nor mids.

Makes it easier to get people i know from midgard in the story as well :D

sorry. was probably completely irrelevant comment that noone bar a tiny majority are aware I'm even doing...but I was amused to see it :)

goddamnit! take my bait!!! TAKE IT!!!11

O

old.Tyraette

:D

Dont tempt me. Do not tempt me.

Actually I thought it was genuine :p

BASTARD!!!!!1111

hehe
]
oh wait....<looks at forum title>

Hamster Bastard!!....I hate you all! All hamsters are the same. Nerf cuddliness!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread