Re-post

R

ravingdog

The Ideas I have cut short-

New realm,Where The other realms can go and team and pve.team together get experence.More then they would in there own realm

Mobs Are 10 Times Stronger Then,mobs in your realms.give 10% more experence per kill

You can have kill tasks go up 1-50

Quest are full team based

Mobs drop D-Zeals,10% more money,Kick Butt gear,

Drops that belong to a realm,go to the player of that realm

The Dungeons are aftermath of destruction of Midgard,Albion and Hiberia 100yrs in the future,warriors from past have save it,from there Demonic plaque as one army

I have broke it down,Its really not hard to understand

This realm you cannot solo have to have 5 or more in your group,Yellow in this realm gives 10times the exp in your home realm.Hib Mid or Alb

S

Spinky

Never gonna happen

Too much risk of cross-realming

T

torcuil

You said nothing new in this post. Why make a new thread restating the exact same thing you've said previously?

K

klavrynd

Mobs Are 10 Times Stronger Then,mobs in your realms.give 10% more experence per kill.

1000% increase in difficulty, 10% increase in experience...

yuo teh funneh

O

old.Cher

o look at that water beetle, there lvl 10 arn't they....

arghhhh its lvl 100 and its eating me!

A

Archeon

Deja Vu, didn't we have this already? I smell a post farmer :rolleyes:

J

Jiggs

EVERTHIN LAVEL 431 AND KILL U IN 1HIT

but.......

spechial bonus for elfd

T

tris-

as long as its got low polution like hiberia and we get d-zeals then i cannot wait for this to turn into the most fucking kick ass expansion ever!

Originally posted by ravingdog
I have broke it down,Its really not hard to understand

it is when you write it :sleeping:

D

Damon_D

I have heard about an experiment with chimp's and computers how if they would have infinit time they would end up typing the complet works of shakespear by chance...Would someone connected to that experiment plz come here and collect there chimp plzzz ???

K

krait

Seems to me that he'll fit right in on these boards.
;)

K

kr0n

IMO would be kewl to have a dungeon where computer randomly picks a character of 50th level and creates a "ghost", higher level of course and people could fight it, and it would drop items it had ON when the ghost was created (eg. the last RvR death).

G

Gadd

wow this raving dog guy really does scare the hell outta me and he got the raving bit right but not the dog bit, it should be ravingchimp.

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
I have heard about an experiment with chimp's and computers how if they would have infinit time they would end up typing the complet works of shakespear by chance...Would someone connected to that experiment plz come here and collect there chimp plzzz ???

Just thought this might interest you. Taken from the BBC news website, 9th May 2003......

No words to describe monkeys' play

Six monkeys took part in the experiment at Paignton Zoo
A bizarre experiment by a group of students has found monkeys cannot write Shakespeare.

Lecturers and students from the University of Plymouth wanted to test the claim that an infinite number of monkeys given typewriters would create the works of The Bard.

A single computer was placed in a monkey enclosure at Paignton Zoo to monitor the literary output of six primates.

But after a month, the Sulawesi crested macaques had only succeeded in partially destroying the machine, using it as a lavatory, and mostly typing the letter "s".

The project, by students from the university's MediaLab Arts course, received £2,000 from the Arts Council.

The work was interesting but had little scientific value, except to show that the "infinite monkey" theory is flawed

Dr Amy Plowman, Paignton Zoo scientific officer
Director of the university's Institute of Digital Arts and Technology (i-DAT), Mike Phillips, denied the project was a disaster and said they had learned "an awful lot".

He also denied it had been a waste of money.

He said the £2,000 was spent on purchasing the hardware to set up a radio link so the activities in the enclosure could be watched live on a website.

"Compared to the cost of reality TV, this was a tiny pinch of money," he said.

"It provided very stimulating and fascinating viewing."

The six monkeys - Elmo, Gum, Heather, Holly, Mistletoe and Rowan - produced five pages of text which consisted mainly of the letter "s".

Book published

But towards the end of the experiment, their output slightly improved, with the letters A, J, L and M also appearing.

However, they failed to come up with anything that remotely resembled a word.

Paignton Zoo scientific officer Dr Amy Plowman said: "The work was interesting but had little scientific value, except to show that the 'infinite monkey' theory is flawed."

The results of the experiment formed part of a larger project developed by i-DAT.

They have been published in a limited edition book entitled Notes Towards The Complete Works of Shakespeare.

G

Gadd

Originally posted by the_smurflord

A bizarre experiment by a group of students has found monkeys cannot write Shakespeare.

to be honest i thought monkeys would be able to write complete bolocks

T

The Fonz

They can't type but boy can they rock!!

monkeys.jpg

K

Kharok Svark

It was a statement of irony, referring to a prior locked thread ...

... I think the joke was maybe a tad subtle ...

T

Tasans

Originally posted by kr0n
IMO would be kewl to have a dungeon where computer randomly picks a character of 50th level and creates a "ghost", higher level of course and people could fight it, and it would drop items it had ON when the ghost was created (eg. the last RvR death).

The epic SI mob in mid already does that. ofc the ghosts arent exactly lvl 50 they are a little purple con :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Sigured is back. Stronger than ever.

ph34r

And do not belittle water beetles, Cher. They are ferocious fighters... and make a fine stew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom