re-paying account problems...

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
well i tried to repay my acc, was pretty sure i had money on the card but i noticed today that i didnt have.

i tried first 1 time, it was rejected. then i tried again cuz i thought i put the card number wrong, and after that it just says a invoice is in progress and cant do anything, was boored so i updated my info to be more up to date. and you are supposed to get a mail from goa to confirm this, dont get no mail. cant pay acc since it just says a invoice is in progress. anyone else had this problem ?

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Thornar said:
It takes 24 hours before it resets. Happy waiting. :eek:

24 ? took 20 minutes the first time it was rejected. well.. have about 2 hours more to wait then and see if its working then..

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
The sub parts is fixed now, but i cant still change my presonal ID, it send me no mail, pretty annoying...

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
The sub parts is fixed now, but i cant still change my presonal ID, it send me no mail, pretty annoying...

Seems broken to me. I once got a confirmation mail on changing email address in my profile. I hit the link and seemingly confirmed the change but it never happened. Next mail warning me about my sub running out came to the old address.

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
24 ? took 20 minutes the first time it was rejected. well.. have about 2 hours more to wait then and see if its working then..
I did the exact same thing as you did in August. It took 24 hours on the clock,
so unless they fixed/changed it since then it will take the same amount of time for you too.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Yep, same here. Did a mistake 2 times, and had to wait 24 hours. Was really fun. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom