Re-juv Cleric Solo's Orange Con

G

gibberish

Actually saw this done yesterday and it impressed the hell out of me.

So yes I'm waiting for the spam along the lines of so what? I was doing that... and stfu n00b, etc etc

Also would like to point out that it was not a mob weak to crush, the cleric (Haloz) did not use any instants and she wasnt using a buffbot. You impressed now? Probably not but dammit I was.

N

-Nxs-

Yeah im impressed, tell me more :)

my poor rejuv cleric has trouble soloing a blue without using instas

G

gibberish

Yep I am in the same situation with my cleric, and to be honest so is Haloz but there is a mob that is easily killable (I swear she lost less than 20% of her health killing it). Just not gonna reveal where or what it is......yet

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by gibberish
Just not gonna reveal where or what it is......yet

That's the honest and fair gameplay we expect from our fellow guildmates and/or realmmates :p

M

Madonion Slicer

ooo ooo can i tell you to stfu please please :D

Mate you really are impressed with this cleric thing :D

Anway we all know the mob looked at Haloz and fell in love so it fell on it's back and played dead, hopeing for a belly tickle.

:D

G

gibberish

Mad havent you got any work you could be doing instrad of trawling these boards and just looking to spam? :D

And yes I am impressed with it.

And thanks for telling people how she killed, she wanted that part kept secret ;)

M

Madonion Slicer

Mate i work in IT, this is work to me :D

Anyway make sure you lot are on line tonight i need to do some lvling, if GOA fix the damn subs pages.

A

acei

I often used to solo yellow-orange con mobs on my cleric before i had my sorc. The drakoran at the entrance of AC are easy enough especially if you get in all the smites before it gets to you. Although they are pure melee-able. (drakoran usually resist both crush and spirit)

Also mobs in Barrows are easy as they're spirit weak.

G

gibberish

OK m8

The usual suspects should be on tonight so we can try get some xp.

As to where and what this mob is (conscience being poked by Totohri's previous quote), its an archer type mob in SI (cant remember its full name but its near all those other "robotic" mobs. Think loc is 28,51 in the Dales of Dewvey.

There. So if you got a full re-juv and looking for some easy xp you know where to go :) Be careful tho coz they spawn in the middle of a lot of other nasties.

The secret to them is just to smite shite outta them. They will charge and back off and keep doing this till they are almost dead when they will finally charge so dont move just smite smite smite..............whip hammer out, whack and repeat :clap:

O

old.Tohtori

Har! Made consicensonce go "boohiss" :p

Though i'm a middie and if i found a good spot i wouldn't tell either *grin*

O

old.job

I soloed an orange mob with my Chanter once :)

It was a mistake I meant to pull 2 reds:cool:

B

Ba6yGirl

HAHAHA!!!
my killing of ora con was cool but.... why tell barrysworld?? u izz mad!!
anywayz thanks for the support of ur Uber Buffbabe... much appreciated !!

Haloz

V

Validus

Originally posted by gibberish
Also would like to point out that it was not a mob weak to crush, the cleric (Haloz) did not use any instants and she wasnt using a buffbot. You impressed now? Probably not but dammit I was.

tee hee

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by old.job
I soloed an orange mob with my Chanter once :)

It was a mistake I meant to pull 2 reds:cool:

Rofl :p

C

ChillyDawg

heh, my smite cleric shits on you poor Rej clerics.
He also kills most orange con mobs, can kill naburite drinkers easily enough without smite just the insta pbaoe. Ah well, poor old smite :( He also kills rr5 NS :D

G

gibberish

Originally posted by Ba6yGirl
HAHAHA!!!
my killing of ora con was cool but.... why tell barrysworld?? u izz mad!!

Haloz

I dunno Validus I dont understand this reference to a buff bot. No BB involved - honest - just me and Haloz there......strange

EDIT: Just realised reference - she is thanking me for showing support to her - she is calling herself my uberBuffbabe :p

K

klavrynd

omg i solod an orange con with pathing errors so it can't reach me! skeeeels

A

acei

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
heh, my smite cleric shits on you poor Rej clerics.
He also kills most orange con mobs, can kill naburite drinkers easily enough without smite just the insta pbaoe. Ah well, poor old smite :( He also kills rr5 NS :D
Unbuffed NS's are easy. Even as a smite cleric you'd have difficulty killing a buffed one.

S

Sharma

Cleric soloed an orange con? :O

Clerics = Overpowered, nerf whine etc osv!!

Nice going though. :D

K

Khalen

That buff to increase dps is working well. And ofcourse a cleric is always buffed with his own buffs (or buffbot or specced weird). It's not that hard really..

O

old.Prof

Also would like to point out that it was not a mob weak to crush

Weakness to crush doesn't matter much as the mace will do very little damage anyhow without a decent dmg buff (which is smite spec).
What matters is vulnerability to smite, cause that's the only way a rejuv cleric can do dmg.

If mobs + high on smite (like undead mobs) a rejuv cleric can solo yellows easely and oranges with a bit of luck - but not reliably enough to make it worthwhile.
If the mob doesn't + on smite it becomes very hard though, and if it - on smite it's next to impossible, even blues can become a threat then :p

O

old.Ramas

The dales of devwy zone is underrated for xping.

It's excellent for low 30s groups or high 30s soloers.

P

- Pathfinder -

Uhm, my cleric soloes most orange mobs with just pure melee oO

D

Danya

Never tried with mine but probably could, enhance is pretty decent for soloing these days.

J

Jiggs

yeah but what he means by reju cleric?

i mean i got 41 base reju but also 39 smite whit realm rank and item bonus...

orange is no problem, red need some instants :)

S

Sharma

Speaking of clerics, i watched a Rejuv Avalonian, yes avalonian cleric, own a friar in a mace duel. :eek:

L

Lochlyessa

why is everyone 'woo'ing over a cleric soloing an orange con? Oo

Try soloing an orange con savage without using instants, and then most people would be impressed ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom