Re: IMPORTANT SURVEY ON GAMERS

E

Embattle

Why did you feel the need to create another post?

X

xenon2000

yeah... what's wrong in replying to the first thread you posted this in?

O

old.Munkie

JBP Research

Can you post the link again on the other forums please because some people don't look at the General forum:)

:flame:

O

old.JBP Research

Sorry, but the system wouldn't allow me to delete the new thread. Believe me I have tried.

Bare with me (or the system, I guess...)

Munkie, which forum would you suggest? I'd rather not that this serious survey is considered as a spam-mail (too late, some might say?)

:) Jeppe

C

Ch3tan

Well the fact that every survey is considered spam ruins that for you.

T

Testin da Cable

m00 is it worth looking at?
we've been here before iyrc ;)

O

old.JBP Research

yeah, take a look please, it's only 4-5 minutes...
-j

S

ShockingAlberto

The General board is a bad place to be for anyone signing up to make 1-2 posts.

T

Testin da Cable

k dude, I've done your survey :)

Alberto is right though, the general feeling towards people signing up just to get us to do something is rather low.
Problem is, when holding a generalised survey such as the one you are, there is no 'correct' way to feed it to a forum. If you were to post in all the gaming forums you'd get flamed for multiposting, but if you only posted to the 'general discussion' forums your audience would be less wide plus you'd get flamed anyway.

A nice puzzle hehe. Perhaps something for SAS to think about. Iirc, he likes stuff like this.

S

ShockingAlberto

Yes but if we made a 'Pimp your stuff here' board, then no-one would use it other than the people pimping their stuff, and hence they'd just post it here anyway.

S

ShockingAlberto

Ooohh, shrewd pimping! That whole post seemed like a valuable contribution to the subject, then you got in there with the pimping at the end, and it was barely noticable!

You, my friend, are a master of pimping!

Users who are viewing this thread