RE:Artifact Stealing F**ker Post by Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babazoo

Fledgling Freddie
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=31734

Even tho i was not part of this encounter i was contacted by GM of Dark Prophecy (as one of our guildies was involved).

He asked me to represent the group involved and invited me to try and resolve this.

This ended up with me randoming for the arti which i won !

So i would like to try and gather the ppl that were involved that wanted the arti itself,so it can be lotto'd amongst them.

For more details plz pm me ingame asap on screeech/babazoo/kubalia

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz m8....and gratz to DP for getting it sorted in a decent manner :clap:

GL to the dude that wins it :cheers:

PinkyPink

Fledgling Freddie
Like i said in the last post that limit must of had a good reason and he did come to his senses to roll for the art i appologise on limits behalf to the ppl who didnt get the credit they were after. (Limit has lost his internet due to moving for the next few weeks) Anyways alls well that ends well hope everyone is satisfied with the outcome?

Pink.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Excellent news. I'll leave a pm on here mate.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I was there! Honest! I swear my accounts are not inactive! :p

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I was there! Honest! I swear my accounts are not inactive! :p

Hmm, you don't think I was there or you just being funney?

Me and Chiana ran by when we where out leveling chianas BB and saw Skaven sitting there and offfered to help him.
So we did, we pulled, we nearly wiped, along came a fellow SS member, rezzed some of us that where dead, while Chiana's BB who had agro ran i circles, and the rest is history and whine....

But great to see he came to his sences and all.

Babazoo

Fledgling Freddie
all sorted now ... ppl involved gathered and robes lotto'd out !

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Limit is my char and tbh it was a mistake on my behalf for not letting sebak kill the cleric that was running from him (the only member of the last group alive). There was no greed involved and if i hadn't of given it back it wouldn't of been put on my CM. As i said ingame please feel free to report me to rightnow and i was wondering how long it would take for a whine thread to be put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom