RD Clan/AS Clan(are they the same Clan?)

S

superfox

I am a member of [DAD]Clan in Division 4 of the BWEFL, I have noticed that [RD]Clan have also joined Division 4. If you check the RD Website and AS website you will notice that most of the players are members of both Clans. This seems a bit unfair because the AS Clan is in Division 2. The skill level of Division 2 is going to be a lot better than Division 4.

THE RULES STATE THAT YOU CAN NOT USE PLAYERS FROM DIVISION 2 IN DIVISION 4

I hope the ADMINS will take notices of this!!!

[DAD]Superfox

O

old.Soupeh

The admins have taken notice of this, as have the players themselves. All that needs to be taken care of now is for certain webmasters of certain clan site to update their members pages.

Just cos it's on a web page don't mean it's true :)
My webpage says I'm pretty good at EF and that's clearly untrue :D

Take a look at the team listing on the barrysworld site - that should have the proper team member listings, I know the RD one is correct at least. I didn't look at the AS one as it smelled of cheese.... :puke:

O

old.Asterix

Indeed you right, the members of RD that are also listed as AS are no longer in AS. The webby has been updated and i hope this stops some confusion.

However [DAD] your gonna get your arse fragged real bad by RD for bothering to actually make a post about this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom