RC helicopters

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
wanting to build something similar, but need some data, which I can't find on the web...

mainly the wattage of the engine needed to lift a certain weight, so can anyone who has a remote controlled heli please help me with this saying what the weight of the heli is, and how powerfull (in watts or HP what you like) the motor is driving it all?

Thanks in advance :)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
wanting to build something similar, but need some data, which I can't find on the web...

mainly the wattage of the engine needed to lift a certain weight, so can anyone who has a remote controlled heli please help me with this saying what the weight of the heli is, and how powerfull (in watts or HP what you like) the motor is driving it all?

Thanks in advance :)

I thought all the good ones were petrol powered?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
a lot are, not all, but even petrol powered engines have a powerrating that can be expressed in Watts :)
1HP is around 750W so most cars have around 75 kW under the hood, or about 40 waterboilers :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
a lot are, not all, but even petrol powered engines have a powerrating that can be expressed in Watts :)
1HP is around 750W so most cars have around 75 kW under the hood, or about 40 waterboilers :)

75kW? damn that'd depress me, i got like 130 kW and i hunger for more......i dont think the wife is gonna approve of my next car some how.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:

I have been informed :D

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Glad to help, looking at them the sets look much cheaper than i'd expected

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
.....So... you are telling us you are going to do the "helicopter"...? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom