Rayne.... seriously....

O

old.LandShark

Wtf is the point of that? Uncover and run back through zerg when you know full well you can solo me anyways?
Fah.

M

Madeleine

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Wtf is the point of that? Uncover and run back through zerg when you know full well you can solo me anyways?
Fah.

they were more of your kind around :(

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Rayne.... seriously....

Originally posted by Madeleine
they were more of your kind around :(

Actually the Albs were at Amg while you killed him at the foot of mill hill.....

ofc can't see infils but no scout/mincer there

E

Exiled

you wearing horrible dyes again land ? maybe he saw your breastpiece and legged it thinking EEEEEEEEEEEEEEk its pink,

M

Madeleine

i did uncover 3 at this moment , more than enough to kill my solo toon , no? :)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Exiled
you wearing horrible dyes again land ? maybe he saw your breastpiece and legged it thinking EEEEEEEEEEEEEEk its pink,

Huh? :p I was undyed for a while but mostly been black with guild cloak for ages =P

Rayne: k, didn't know I wasn't alone =P Used SOS to try and kill you before zerg killed me, but i was unbuffed and you resisted both my dying DDs... ;D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

All I know is, some lame ass SB jumped me at amg Emain, and after I somehow manage to slam the slut, Rayne comes to the heroic rescue.... such amazing skill, etc...
Regards, Glottis

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
All I know is, some lame ass SB jumped me at amg Emain, and after I somehow manage to slam the slut, Rayne comes to the heroic rescue.... such amazing skill, etc...
Regards, Glottis

/clap Rayne

Keep up the good work.

M

mirak_naijmi

Regards, Glottis

Called teamwork ;)

J

Jiggs

why run from me?

whats the matter? you scared or you dont want to fight me alone?

M

Madeleine

Originally posted by Jiggs
why run from me?

whats the matter? you scared or you dont want to fight me alone?

YOU did run YOUemote rude and I then left , what you want me run behind you unstealthed the whole emain :(

I

inuyasha

Rayne: k, didn't know I wasn't alone =P Used SOS to try and kill you before zerg killed me, but i was unbuffed and you resisted both my dying DDs... ;D

You are NEVER alone!

scary thriller theme music....

watch behiiiiiiind you....

A

Arnor

Regards, Glottis

:clap:

if every single kill was about skill, you'd have ALOT of skilless rr8ishes and some skilled rr2's, fuck off with your whining and go lvl another gimp glottis

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Arnor2
if every single kill was about skill, you'd have ALOT of skilless rr8ishes and some skilled rr2's, fuck off with your whining and go lvl another gimp glottis

Arnor, go lvl your next flavour of the month please....
Just so you know, your little overpowered Zerker is getting a sound nerf... Oh gosh, oh boy...
Go lvl a Savage next please... see you in a bit..
Regards, Glottis

N

noaim

Fah.

Or, what is the point of whining about it if you know you would have died anyways?

M

mirak_naijmi

Just so you know, your little overpowered Zerker is getting a sound nerf... Oh gosh, oh boy...
Im a Retard, Glottis

Bet he can still kick ure ass thou :great:

S

skile

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi

Zerkers vs Scout in 1vs1:

Scout > Zerker

Just need to get a few shots off before reaching melee :).

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by Madeleine
YOU did run YOUemote rude and I then left , what you want me run behind you unstealthed the whole emain :(

erm i have end regen and was jogging to amg, you jumped me then i turn round to fight and you ran off and stand next to agro mobs

you = chicken

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi

I love you sig, you must be an elite player!
You have an SB! Oh, you are so good!!!
And not sure what you are smoking, but I hardly think scouts are responsible for a lot of tank deaths... doing 200 damage on a zerker is not very effective, even with a 500hp critical shot to start the zerker has nothing to worry from a scout.
Offcourse, an sb meleeing down a tank is very acceptable, specially if this sb does not even bother with his critical strike...
Regards, Glottis

S

salamurhaaja

I love you sig, you must be an elite player!
You have an SB! Oh, you are so good!!!
And not sure what you are smoking, but I hardly think scouts are responsible for a lot of tank deaths... doing 200 damage on a zerker is not very effective, even with a 500hp critical shot to start the zerker has nothing to worry from a scout.
Offcourse, an sb meleeing down a tank is very acceptable, specially if this sb does not even bother with his critical strike...
Regards, Glottis

Bit hard to pull critical strikes, even whit autotrain 48 stealth I have only have in my spec 11 cs and 19 envenom.
When SBs get 2.5 spec points like infils I will pa peeps, you can count on it.

I'm not whining that SBs should get that 2.5 spec points.
But must know that even when I spec to CB at 1.62 I will unstealth and run to tank if he doesn't come close to me pa-lining, and I'll be using my uber CS-style line.

Maybe after 1.62 you can whine about 2h criticblades whit healer & shammy buffs owning your ass?
Or maybe you can start your little whine-crusade concerning about hibs when you are done against mids [1.62 mid nerf].
Maybe I don't manage so good against other assassins, but believe me, I will hurt you more than now.

P

parzi

omg, is there a price or something for the best whiner ? ...

OHHHH NOOO LOOOK THERE WHERE MORE THAN 1 ENEMY STEALTHER AT AMG EMAIN, THE LEAST CROWDED RVR PLACE ALL IN DAOC !!!!1111 NERF!!! WHINE I R TEH UBER ALL OTHERS R NOOBS ZERG ETC ..

:D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
Maybe I don't manage so good against other assassins, but believe me, I will hurt you more than now.

Atleast it is costing you 12 euro's a month more to do it.
Regards, Glottis

S

salamurhaaja

Atleast it is costing you 12 euro's a month more to do it.
Regards, Glottis

Yes, I have 2 accos, main char account and buffbot account, prolly just like most of assassin players.

O

old.LandShark

Re: Re: Rayne.... seriously....

Originally posted by noaim
Or, what is the point of whining about it if you know you would have died anyways?

I consider winning with IP+purge to be the same as losing ^^

V

vofflujarnid

Originally posted by Arnor2

What he said.

kindly foad, Glottis kthxbye

G

Garnet

Well done Madeleine :great:

Keep up the alb whine :)

Users who are viewing this thread