Can't get enough of FH
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude

Why??

just becouse i pwn you all the time when your 3-4-5 mates aint there?

Cave Troll

Fledgling Freddie
Couldent agree more Mikke, done the same to me, him and his side kick Ryven
or something, use to have respect for Ravescroft from the old Bg but if you want to act like a kid and spam continuouse jestures so be it.

Lucresa (24 Inf )

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Lucresa

How you managed to stay alive when I attacked you at apk I will never know. Taped the fight and can see you managed to resist my poison. You were dead meat really. Will catch you at sometime or other!

Were you buffed?

My site

Cave Troll

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, yes Thug's m8y i was buffed (blush) nice jump on me tho must admit
wasent paying much attention, and i was as surprised as you that i won
hope we meet soon bro.

Lucresa (24 inf )
Chani (24 inf)

Hanging

Fledgling Freddie
Krona

Have any of you seen Krona around?
when i was level 20/21 it was like OMG Krona can 3 hit me he's ub0r! etc.
and tonight, ive killed him 3 times in a row, all of which my hp bar didnt go below 50%.
I'm chuffed for that:O
/cheer
/cheer
/cheer tbh

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Hanging said:
Make that 4 times, it wasn't fair but..
/cheer for me! :p

Btw, tell that merc to come out and play again, he was fun DD and run :fluffle:

(Krona)

Dafydd

Fledgling Freddie
Evergrey said:
Btw, tell that merc to come out and play again, he was fun DD and run :fluffle:

(Krona)

Aye was my merc alt, was fun :cheers: still can't understand how i killed you when i was unbuffed then after getting buffs off friendly bb you managed to kill me, ah well cya again :clap: ps stop running :p

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Dafydd said:
Aye was my merc alt, was fun :cheers: still can't understand how i killed you when i was unbuffed then after getting buffs off friendly bb you managed to kill me, ah well cya again :clap: ps stop running :p

hehe ye was great fun :), i fear mercs 1vs1

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Lucresa

How she managed to survive an all out Thugs attack!

Take a look she should have died for sure but resisted my poison a few times and not just once. That last hit should definitely have finished her off.

Oh Hanging want me to post the films I made about you? Eh you were not so lucky as Lucresa in them though. And Krona you were lucky too cos your death whilst fully buffed against Pedigree wasn't recorded - shame!

File size 2.5 mbs. Not that good a fight this one and I can do a lot better!
Lucresa meets my unbuffed 560 hits uber sb wot hits for 27 mainhand!

Lucresa manages to survive!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hanging!

Ah bugger it why not?

Hanging meets the same uber sb!

Hehe - like a conveyer belt of albs when you camp apk. I made a shit load of films about casters - one after the other.

File size 2.5 mbs. Easy stoll in the park this one.

Hanging meets Thugs!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
2 secs

I go get em now. Me deaded first fight and you in the 2nd - fair?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Ahoyhoy VS Thugs

Here they are. Still reckon you should have dropped in the first fight (well you did straight after :D ) but wot the hell was a good battle.

Rrrr wins

Rrr beats Thugs!

Rrr loses (straight after first - payback time!)

Thugs beats Rrr!

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Second 1 was quite lucky on your part, you evaded, i missed, you evaded. woulda got ya otherwise :D without using pots :D

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Pots?

I got so little health to begin with - 560 hits - that pots are damn well essential. 40 less hits at least than my Norse and it seems to make a lotta difference.

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Some people

It is funny to read a post from someone content to call the kettle black.I have played thid for a long time, so anyone who knows Ravencroft will agree that i am almost always solo, apart from the odd times (holidays etc) when a few friends and I play together. The reason i rude spammed was in response to u rude spamming me. As for u owning me - i dont think so.I have been beaten in thid and have also won a few, but i dont come on to say i pwned u - not my style.Seems to me that the run-in u had with me maybe didnt go the way u bragged about and u felt better trying to lower the name of Ravencroft.

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
Cave Troll said:
Couldent agree more Mikke, done the same to me, him and his side kick Ryven
or something, use to have respect for Ravescroft from the old Bg but if you want to act like a kid and spam continuouse jestures so be it.

You got to be kidding right? I have been killed by you countless times as you lurk around the Albion zerg and you have spammed /rude like no other. Every albion seems to do it. I am yet to be spammed /rude by a hib. I have always put it down to the well known fact that most 12-14 year olds prefer Albion.

lucrudespam.jpg

Khaisha

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder how Lucresa manage to hit u with a purple str debuff and purple DoT. Is this not Thidranki?

Cave Troll

Fledgling Freddie
Ryven

(QUOTE Darac )

You got to be kidding right? I have been killed by you countless times as you lurk around the Albion zerg and you have spammed /rude like no other. Every albion seems to do it. I am yet to be spammed /rude by a hib. I have always put it down to the well known fact that most 12-14 year olds prefer Albion.

So what your trying to say is you dident start the Rude Jesture right ?

why not act like a man and own up, you started it and we both know that !
Ask around i never spamm rude jesture but i do return them as in your case,
so dont make yourself out to be a saint, have some self respect.

As for the rest of the crap in your statement well its not even worth a reply
read it again and think about it !

Lucresa

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
Cave Troll said:
So what your trying to say is you dident start the Rude Jesture right ?

why not act like a man and own up, you started it and we both know that !
Ask around i never spamm rude jesture but i do return them as in your case,
so dont make yourself out to be a saint, have some self respect.

As for the rest of the crap in your statement well its not even worth a reply
read it again and think about it !

Lucresa

I don't normally let myself be dragged down to the level of immature children on these boards but since you asked a question I will reply. Yes I am saying "YOU" and the other members of what is the Albion zerg started the spamming of /rude /laugh /dismiss /flex etc etc etc. Before I received this spam I would not even have considered using emotes and even now I use them sparingly.

The only reason I replied to this thread in the first place is the fact that I just could not believe how two faced and hypocritical people can be. This is supposed to be a game, people like you just entice hatred and bad feelings.

Cave Troll

Fledgling Freddie
(QUOTE Darac)

I don't normally let myself be dragged down to the level of immature children on these boards but since you asked a question I will reply. Yes I am saying "YOU" and the other members of what is the Albion zerg started the spamming of /rude /laugh /dismiss /flex etc etc etc. Before I received this spam I would not even have considered using emotes and even now I use them sparingly.
The only reason I replied to this thread in the first place is the fact that I just could not believe how two faced and hypocritical people can be. This is supposed to be a game, people like you just entice hatred and bad feelings

The Albion zerg may or may not of started the spamming we will never know, but thats not what this is all about is it ? It's about you and me, you started spamming me 1st i returned the favour unless you have a selective memory
and your remarks about children/albs/hatred bad feeling, your words not mine.

Just for the record i'm older than you and my main realm is mid/exc and i wouldent call defending yourself enticing bad feeling or hatred.

We simply wouldent be here now if your zerg hadent rolled over me then
started spamming me, whats the point in 3/4 peeps killing 1 then insulting that player ?

Zerg's will always be a part of this game i accept that but to insult fellow player for no reason, well you let yourself down more than anything else.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
haha , you add twice on a lvl 23 bard when im in battle with some hunter and then you laugh and rudespam me , strong skills ! Now go back and "solo" with your other hunter/sb friends "meight"

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
sorry but why do u feel u have to talk about u being 23 if u r not happy with that why come to thid is it your get out factor (if i get killed ill blame it on the one that killled me tbh stick your lvl up the part that dont shine if u feel that being 23 gives u a right not to get hit so be it just dont happen in thid tbh

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ravencroft said:
also dont talk to me about adding

because?

you do it all the time?

also please focus on something not important in my post and then start some bs about it! oh wait , you just did. Did say level 23 bard to show that there were no need for you to even out the fight, but you seem more busy talking bs. Hard to make any sense out of your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom