Ravenclan Battlesword (with fiery flames effect)

L

Lanceloc

How many Ravenclan giants do i have to kill on average?

I must have killed about 20 - 30 tonight with Aramus, Echion and Keleden and we got just bloody friar crap. (sorry friars)

P.s. Well done GOA on a smoothish update.

K

klavrynd

you killed 20-30 , OMG!!!

i remember killing 1000+ thralls for the thrall cloak so i think you'll have some work

(i'm too lame to look it up so if its not a rare drop just ignore me )

K

Khalen

Just have to be lucky to get it drop soon. Sometimes they drop nothing for a long time...

F

Fafnir

Puhhh....

Killed thralls for four days, before the cloak droped then it drop three times in a row for me, and later on one more time, but dont bother i sold them... :)

A

Ardwan

Well if ya get 2 Ravenclan battleswords to drop, I would really appreciate one :)

H

Herbal Remedy

killed them for a whole month to get the hammer no drop then one day two in a row go figure :rolleyes:

L

Lanceloc

Seems I'll be there fighting giants for some time to come. I'll be online tonight on Prydwen server if anyone is interested in joining me on this mammoth quest....

W

Wibbler2

I'll come and help ya Lanc, give me a /send when you're online and I'll come up to Pennines

S

Slinker

Hiya's

Being new to Prydwen , I have no idea what the thrall cloak is , is it low lvl thralls ? what stats ? thx for any replies .

K

klavrynd

thrall cloak (= Black Silksteel cloak) was the best tank cloak before malmo was implemented. (Cloak of the dragonwolf is so much better)

Strength: 6 pts
Constitution: 6 pts
Cold Resist: 8%

Drops in spindel(halla) from thralls and is said to be a really rare drop

F

Fafnir

Spindel

Originally posted by caelithar
Hiya's

Being new to Prydwen , I have no idea what the thrall cloak is , is it low lvl thralls ? what stats ? thx for any replies .

Well the thrall i started to solo at lvl 38, but they are hard hitters..
With a good group you can take them at just above lvl 30, but be sure to kill them fast or they start screeming at you have all thralls in the dungeon clubbing you to death...

O

old.tRoG

in another words no, it isnt the thralls just outside vasudheim :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom