Raven Shield Demo released

P

PR.

Oh, subscribers also get a website with PHP and MySQL, Email with configurable Spam filtering and the street cred that comes from supporting the UK`s oldest surviving and Greenest GSP and generally being cool as a member of the Green Machine.

Green, eh?

I sense purple ;)

Y

Yaka

no ive loged on to this ubi bollox but how oh how do i play this bollox that way?

P

PR.

Don't bother, loada bollocks

Install it, register, surrender email address, login,

Join Barrysworld (2/16) SERVER FULL
Join Blueyonder (1/16) SERVER FULL
Join RavenServer (10/16) CONNECTED PING 100-1000

These game developers need to fucking test their game before they release it...

Y

Yaka

okeh fuck it, me grabs a fluffy sheep and spanks TedTheDog silly:eek: :puke:

M

Malfius

how strange, first server i picked, got on and had a lovely ping, played like a dream, maybe i'm just lucky :)

A

Athan

Works 'fine' for me...

... although I did have that same problem last night with BW servers, showing as less than full but said they were full when trying to connect. Finally got on a BY one and played for 8 hours straight.

Takes a bit of getting used to some of the control choices in it. the biggest being:

ACTION KEY - Do NOT hold this down to use it, it won't work, you just tap it at the right time instead. This means going to a ladder, looking down til you see the ladder icon, then tap action (space by default). For doors just get close enough to see the open or close icon and action will then open/close it QUICKLY, none of this scrolling the mwheel malarky.

HTH,

-Ath, who should probly try something other than a P-90 sometime, but likes it too much

O

overthere

Had the same problem with joining, half empty server saying full but repeat attempts (~5) gets you ther in the end

C

camperno1

PR your a bit of prick aint ya?

The games still in development so there will be bugs. Its a fantastic game, give it a try and ignore the bugs!

S

Swerve

yeah it is an excellent game,, just give it a couple of hours to get used to,, then you really start to see what this games all about... RVS has got some fresh new idears, that others dont get even get close to..

Users who are viewing this thread