Rather Bizzare FG Ranger vid

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Is it me or is that movie to fcking dark to see anything?!

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
A ranger who runs in a FG and bodyguards with 50 bow high weapon and no stealth :eek7:

http://files.filefront.com/RangerBG03wmv/;5445094;;/fileinfo.html

prob not so gimped after all, why use shield when you have access to Physical defense 5.

its not like you have to worry against meleers, and got a nice range too with hes bow.

and stealth is useless in fg rvr if hes specced for that (and he prob is).

Gratscensi

Banned
had that spec once, found it to be sucky since the bodyguarder (along with the caster beeing bodyguarded) mostly is interrupted anyway

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Quite funny to watch, just a bit bad that it's the same groups over and over and the music is utter crap :p

But really, at its core this vid is totally funny to watch cause it's something you don't see often =)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Warden anyone? :eek7: most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while tbh. He isn't even very good at BGing or interupting so wtfmeights?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Most boring vid ever, and the music was teh worst.

Don't post such crap please.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
remember we had that discussion way back, from before wardens got shield spec and heroes the love they got. Think the main issues was that the ranger would be replacing the hero, since the warden brings one important thing to the grp, resists. But the hero would still be a better choice compared to the ranger. Was a funny discussion nonetheless.. just goes to show what state of shit wardens/heroes was back then when you could argue for having a ranger in grp as primary bodyguarder instead of those classes :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
Most boring vid ever, and the music was teh worst.

Don't post such crap please.

sorry
I'll remove the pistol I was holding to your head forcing you to watch it now

Like i said, it was a bizzare vid

remember we had that discussion way back, from before wardens got shield spec and heroes the love they got. Think the main issues was that the ranger would be replacing the hero, since the warden brings one important thing to the grp, resists. But the hero would still be a better choice compared to the ranger. Was a funny discussion nonetheless.. just goes to show what state of shit wardens/heroes was back then when you could argue for having a ranger in grp as primary bodyguarder instead of those classes

aye, I'm suprised any group would run a ranger as a BG'er
Even with PD5 his survivability can't be that great, he really didn't offer anything that another class couldn't do better, save ranged uninteruptable (but not by melee) interupts with sureshot.

I don't know much about FG fighting but he didn't seem to play very well
He seemed very indecisive alot of times.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
he suxzor

shooting random targets, even messed

Not BG:ing the one he is standing next untill after about 15 sec

Not grappling a over extended tank when chasing a caster

Using Fools bow :XD

etc etc

Its just RP PL in my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom