RA's

K

Kicks

Anyone used Tireless at all?

I'm kinda curious to if end only regens in combat or also when moving.

Got 1 spare point at the moment, dunno whether to save it towards AP3 or get Tireless while I wait.

O

oblivion_6

my shade has it and to be honest i couldnt notice the diference at all

B

boni_ofdavoid

I used to have lvl 1 on my hero before I respecced. It does regen all the time, when moving etc, but its very small, enough for one extra style on a really long drawn out battle.

S

spankya

its like having end song 1.... pretty much useless. Tireless 2 is better and 3 even better but dont think its worth the points to get upto 2 or 3.

EDIT: Kicks, I assume you are thinking of trying it on your NS. Using endurance potions from alchemy is WAY better :) Getting upto 600-700 skill in alchemy doesnt cost that much and then u can make your own end regen, health regen, mana regen, mana heal, end heal etc potions

K

Kicks

thanx for the tip, been thinking about Alchemy for me poisons :)

will save me 1 point for AP3 :) long way to go though

O

old.Reno

Originally posted by spankya
its like having end song 1.... pretty much useless. Tireless 2 is better and 3 even better but dont think its worth the points to get upto 2 or 3.
It is not like end song 1 it is infinitely worse.
I had it and when ooe it took over a minute to regen 10% of a end bar while walking.

Danita

S

spankya

Originally posted by old.Reno
I had it and when ooe it took over a minute to regen 10% of a end bar while walking.

Danita

Well.... if u get a bard with end 4, get tireless 1, u can permasprint like playing end 5. But yeah I agree it does seem worse then end song 1... although end song 1 takes bloody ages to fill your end bar if not sitting down

S

Solarius

I have Tireless too, and to be honest it's not worth it. I just can't be bothered to waste a realm respec getting rid of it until I'm ready to go for IP and Purge :)

E

elerand

Originally posted by old.Reno

Danita

Yep and it doesn't get any better with more lvls in tireless, I've heard it takes approx 12 mins to regen a full bar while moving and it doesn't increase end regen rate while resting either, it's pants!

Users who are viewing this thread