Tougness I (1)
Augmented Constitution I (1)
Avoidance of Magic I (1)
Wild Power II (4)
Mastery of Magery II (4)
Augmented Constitution II (3)
Avoidance of Magic II (3)
Purge (10)

Thats pretty good to RR4L9 for a Supp RM. I don't think that Mastery of Concentration is worth for a Supp RM.

N

Nichneven

mmm snaring nuke is good though... would u want it to be interrupted if u could help it? ;)

S

Shaki/Aeis

Imo opinion it would be stupid to get moc as supp RM. Atleast for me. Does not fit my play style at all.

J

jakobi

My list is:

Augmented Acuity II
Mystic Crystal Lore II
Raging Power
Purge
Wild Power II
Wild Arcana I
Mastery of Magery I
Serenity I

rr5l1 with 1 point leftover. Next thing I will be getting will probably be Longwind I and Serenity II.

/edit
oh and btw I would stay away from Toughness. Have a screenie where I get 17 hits from it. Don't know about Augmented Constitution though, but I would guess that it's about the same.

S

Shaki/Aeis

I seem to remember getting 23 hits from 1 lvl of toughness and that was before getting aug con. But I am a dwarf:)

Wild arcana can be nice as it let you crit on the snare part of your DD.

R

roteca

thougness is a % of your hit points... some get less, some get more.. its not a fixed amount of hp you recieve. so for a caster i guess thougness i pretty much a waste of ra points.

H

heimer-pp

Mastery of the Art is a great RA too. 3% faster casting time. Helps you get the slow 3 sec snare-nuke down to 2 sec flat, if you're capped statswise and fully buffed ofcourse :)

Augmented Acuity 3 (which is a requirement for MotA) and MotA3 is a pretty expensive investment, but well worth it.

But it's pretty pointless to buy MotA if you run around without buffs most of the time, since the amount of dex determines the effect of the RA. That's what I've been told and also how I have experienced it anyway :)

These are the RA:s on my supp-runie:
Aug Acuity 3
Aug Con 1
Aug Dex 1
Serenity 1
Toughness 1
Avoidance of Magic 2
Wild Power 2
Mastery of the Art 3
Mastery of Magery 2
Long Wind 1
MCL 1
Purge

I'm pretty happy with this setup, but I tend to go oom every fight (even from solo fights sometimes), so Serenity 2, Raging Power and MCL2 might be good options aswell.

S

Shaki/Aeis

Originally posted by heimer-pp

But it's pretty pointless to buy MotA if you run around without buffs most of the time, since the amount of dex determines the effect of the RA. That's what I've been told and also how I have experienced it anyway :)

This sound wrong to me. I have never heard of that before either. Where you got that info? The RM TL or some random guy in game:p ?

J

jakobi

Originally posted by heimer-pp
I'm pretty happy with this setup, but I tend to go oom every fight (even from solo fights sometimes), so Serenity 2, Raging Power and MCL2 might be good options aswell.

I respecced my RA's at some point exactly because of this. On a rvr heavy day in emain, you almost never have rest enough to keep your pow up. Then MCL II and Raging Power really helps. Otherwise I often had no more than ½ power each time we got into a fight. I still keep as a general rule of thumb that I don't run the 6 sec pbt without at least a pow regen of value 3.

O

old.Rusfighter

Mde... mid will newer win with sucha supp RM's ^^ :(

Teh MAIN supp RM goal to provide group with fend. To do your job right U must 1) be alive 2) have some mana 4 fendin.

- MotA SUX... U will MAX your castpeed with highend buffs anyway. Dont waste points.
- nukes SUX... U will run from tanks 75% of the fight time.

So...:

- Aug acuII (prereq)
- SerenityII
- MCLII
- Aug conI
- ToughnessII
- AoMII

^^ this is MUSTHAVE set. After this u can increase DMG with MoM(I-II-III), WP (I-II-III) or get purge.

J

jakobi

So Basically you wanna pay 4 points for Tougness 2 and get 30-40 extra hits, depending on what race you are?
Imo there are alternatives that are alot better.

S

Shaki/Aeis

I get MotA for my solo experiences in sauvage and small groups. I would never put MotA higher than MoM or WP though.

S

Shaki/Aeis

- MotA SUX... U will MAX your castpeed with highend buffs anyway. Dont waste points.
- nukes SUX... U will run from tanks 75% of the fight time.

From what I have heard there is no cap on cast speed.
If you run from tanks 75% of the time you might aswell try to use your mana while you got the chance. That will MotA help you with and also increase the chance on killling the target before he get a heal and you need to waste even more mana.

O

old.Rusfighter

Originally posted by jakobi
So Basically you wanna pay 4 points for Tougness 2 and get 30-40 extra hits, depending on what race you are?
Imo there are alternatives that are alot better.

Name it ^^

And its not 30-40 its 75-80 (4 lvl 2).

A

arrakeen

I got aug con 2 and toughness 2 got around 1500hp with red buffs i think, kobold btw with hits and +con capped

and ill say get purge fast allso, pbt aint pulsing when mezzed and mezz last long on casters, so unless your group with a healer that are a nice demezzer get purge fast.

raging power is allso really nice allso, atleast in long fights

but ill respec to Moc instead but going to keep mcl2 since its really nice :p

but im not full supp

B

bouh

what Rusfighter said + purge ... as every pbter must have it

Users who are viewing this thread