RAs 4 teh merc

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Im considering going for Avoidance of flight, is that a good RA?
And what other RA would you recomend?
atm i got: MoP1, purge, det1...

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Razemouze said:
Im considering going for Avoidance of flight, is that a good RA?
And what other RA would you recomend?
atm i got: MoP1, purge, det1...
lol

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh if u wanna go as pure rvr merc the 1st RAs u should get is at least det4 although id advise u to get det5 and prevent flight!
and yes its worth the 14 points imo :touch:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
oO

Omg ... get a respec stone asap and as Cougar said 1st of all go all the way to Determination 5, then Purge then whatever u want ^^

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Hmm b4 1.69 it was not worth it if you had Tendrils Banelord ML6.
But now i think Pf is worth it again as dete no longer effect the stun on your self.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Prevent Flight is decent but what good is it when you're standing rooted or with Zzzz above your head :)

General school of thought it: Nothing is worth it if Im unable to hit. You can have MoPain 5, Dualist Reflexes 5 and hit like a Mad Truck but if you're mezzed it doesnt attribute anything to your performance.

Determination IV, preferably V, will help a great deal in the enemy trying to remove you from the fight with CC.

Get that first, then go think about fluff like Cougar said, MoPain, Duelist Reflexes, Prevent Flight, Ignore Pain, you name it.

If you play the merc for 'solo'/ small skirmishes it might indeed be better to go for a mixture of RA's, Prevent Flight is very nice then; especially for a Battlemaster Mercenary.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Det4 -> purge -> Det5 first. Then use points you are saving for PF to buy dex2, mopain and reflexes etc. When enough points, respec to PF.

Eroa

Banned
With det5 you barely need purge tbh, wont stand still for many seconds anyway.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
determ5, purge, prevent flight, dr, mopain, aom

imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom