Rare Spawns

C

Cronn

About 2 weeks ago I was in Salisbury plains with my Armsman (level 19 at the time) when I came accross a 'white pony' or horse or something. It looked like the other horsey creatures around the plains except it was pure white.

It conned yellow and was neutral, I asked my guild and was told it was a rare spawn. I killed it and it dropped nothing special.

I was wondering if there were any other rare creatures hiding throughout Albion.

K

katt!

near the bogey fort in cornwall, a GIANT ghostly bogey named "hastur" spawns. quite rare.

F

Flimgoblin

If you chat to Eideff (I think it's him.. the guard at the tower that isn't the merchant) he mentions the white horse.

It's an incarnation of Epona him/herself...

T

Tigerius

Omg @ Hastur. Yog, Soth and Hastur. Moor Boogie ripoff! Boo Mythic. Well actually it was kind of cool with just the first two when I could have a conspiracy theory about it but now it's obvious and no fun.

K

K0nah

Also the giant cyclops that spawn on Hamadryad Hill nr Lyonesse, orange con to a lvl50 and reet hard, I tried soloing him the one time we met. The shit didnt stick tho :rolleyes:

X

--xion--

there basically there are sooooooo many rare spawns in whole of albion, just see em ..run and kill them lol. But yea the white pony looks pretty cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom