Rar

J

Jiggs

JULES:
You're gettin' ready to blow?
I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker!
Every time my fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T.,"
I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE."
I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk about.
In fact, what the fuck am I doin' in the back?
You're the motherfucker should be on brain detail.

shotguns.jpg

O

old.Xarr

geoshitties bad. all other hosts good. mkay? :)

S

Sigurd

Harr, harr, he found your brain novamir... :flame:

A

arladon

A brain is not marked as an x. I can clearly see you are jealous. Hell, I'm jealous.

S

Sigurd

Depends, you see Novamir's brain has long been the target of a nationwide search. Haven't you heard the slogan "Can you find Novamir's brain, because we're fucking stumped" so it's marked as an X to make it easier to spot (good ol' Nov doesn't want people to think he's lacking in the brain department ;))

A

arladon

X's are used for closing. You just trying to outsmart my brain with your silly goofy way of writing, you silly little man.

S

Sigurd

Gollum doesn't like you. Gollum thinks you look fishy... you saw what Gollum does to fishes, didn't you precioussss....

A

arladon

Hell, now your even talking to yourself. Who is this Gollum anyway, is he some guy from "Home Improvement" or something? Gollum "the toolkit-bearer" Tailor!

S

Sigurd

What?

What did you say?

Wish I had an audio link to that, so funny :(

N

Novamir

Originally posted by the_chimera
Depends, you see Novamir's brain has long been the target of a nationwide search. Haven't you heard the slogan "Can you find Novamir's brain, because we're fucking stumped" so it's marked as an X to make it easier to spot (good ol' Nov doesn't want people to think he's lacking in the brain department ;))

:great: Good one.

S

Sigurd

Yeah, I'm bored today, so the intellect comes out to play. And I know I'm going to get flamed for saying that :p

A

arladon

Looks like it was cut out of "Monkey Island"-....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom