rapid respond force on alb soil (eta 2 min after u start towertake)

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
can someone tell me whats going on when fg albs can find us within 2min of getting to tower and putting up ram ??

not 1 time but 4/5 times in a row? edit : 3 different towers :)

yes i will qq more and i got wtfpwnd, it's a game so who cares :)

but after u have said that can someone seriously answer the question ?

Lethul

FH is my second home
seeph said:
can someone tell me whats going on when fg albs can find us within 2min of getting to tower and putting up ram ??

not 1 time but 4/5 times in a row ?

guardspam?
or have they removed guardspam?

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
unclaimed tower and all guards MEzzed dudes :)

so double safety precautions

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
they use /rw i guess, theres a flame on all towers under siege

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
seeph said:

not 1 time but 4/5 times in a row? edit : 3 different towers :)

alliance chat is your friend, especially if no big RvR raids are going on, and your in our territory.

:m00:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
seeph said:
unclaimed tower and all guards MEzzed dudes :)

so double safety precautions

The guards were all mezzed for the 2minutes and not a single one was killed? ok :p

You do know that a little icon flashes up on the enemy realms warmap when an enemy force is near your realms tower right? Even if you haven't attacked a single guard it can still happen.

Kais

Banned
Ocalinn said:
they use /rw i guess, theres a flame on all towers under siege

it appears when the tower itself or the gate is on 75%, so did the albs come before/after or around the 75% mark?

Kais

Banned
kirennia said:
The guards were all mezzed for the 2minutes and not a single one was killed? ok :p

You do know that a little icon flashes up on the enemy realms warmap when an enemy force is near your realms tower right? Even if you haven't attacked a single guard it can still happen.

not that hard to keep the guards cc'd especially on unclaimed towers, when we (village people) take a tower its not uncommon for us to keep the guards engaged until the tower is 75% without any problems as such.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
cute little hammer or tree near the tower is often a hint.

And I don't know about everyone else but personally I pay more attention to the unclaimed towers then the claimed ones as its usually garunteed to be attacked at some point during the night, so i'll often stay near them.

Ging

Part of the furniture
tbh is prolly RADAR, ofc they wait till u actually attack the tower before hitting you, so they have an excuse (warmap)!!!

alternativly it could have been one of the following

warmap
they were roaming close by
they were told in /as
they were pm'ed by a stealther
they could have followed you and waited untill u were distracted

but imo those above possibilities are a tad far fetched - it must have been RADAR!!!!! :fluffle:

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
The icons only show when there's a rather large-ish force out though, not when you're gathering a few people around a tower.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Asq said:
The icons only show when there's a rather large-ish force out though, not when you're gathering a few people around a tower.

a full group will show up :p Not sure if any less but 8 people for definite will.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
i rarely reply to you l33t players but cant withhold this time, sorry for my poor english, it aint my main language.

I think it is funny to see a thread like THIS coming from the realm which has by miracles known EVERY MOVE of alb forces on the last 3 raids, allways beeing at the target before albs arrived with at least 40 ppl and up to 70.
I know netcaffees are a problem, l33t ppl are a problem who want to force the winning chances to there favour. All understandabel. But please you treacherous scum take into account that that behaviour will destroy the game in short as more and more ppl simply QUIT, not changing realms to become überl33t again or stay on the winning side, simply QUIT cause they pissed.
I will certainly get my flames, idm, i said my opinion you can say yours. I know it is a game blahblah...no it aint for some apparantly. So have an eye on server populations when you engage a alb/mid/hib army before THEY even know the target.

Faya

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
no im not paranoid :) but it seems other ppl who think alike cba to write here as well :) well i stated my opinion, if that makes me paranoid, i dont care. Its like i see it atm and its how it happened.

Faya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom