Rapid fire?

B

Biggilus

What's the diff between RF1 and 2? Trying to work out a hunter template, would go 40 bow unless RF2 is worth it. And do hunters get anything special at 35 stealth? or is it just 30 for safe fall? thinking 33 stealth, 40 bow, 39 spear, 40 BC

leviathane

Part of the furniture
hunter bow dmg sucks :) 50 spear style rocks if you can pull it off :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Biggilus said:
What's the diff between RF1 and 2? Trying to work out a hunter template, would go 40 bow unless RF2 is worth it. And do hunters get anything special at 35 stealth? or is it just 30 for safe fall? thinking 33 stealth, 40 bow, 39 spear, 40 BC

Hunters dont get any safefall above Safefall I (just like other archer) classes.

RF1 and RF2 difference is endo-use, its *NOT* worth speccing for RF2. You also get Sureshot at 45 bow-spec, which is another thing which aint worth it.

Just stay 40 bow or less

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Biggilus said:
thinking 33 stealth, 40 bow, 39 spear, 40 BC
Ouchy spec, low stealth you will be seen a mile off, 40BC must mean you dont have a buffbot or dont know anyone who will buff you as the rest above 32 (summon wolf) aint worth didly, and sacrificing fighting skills for it defo is bad.

These days most hunters end up in mellee anyway, so decent spear skill is more important than bow. IMO sit down and have a good look at your spec, id suggest the following as a good all rounder;

40 bow, 35 stealth, 32 BC, 44 spear (rear stun pwns follow up is nasteh)

You can adjust the weapon and bow skills after about RR6 so your stealth can loose a couple of points and not make a lot of difference.

For a decnt hunter dicussion, visit www.critshot.com - experts galore there :)

B

Biggilus

cool thanks whoodoo, and yea everytime i discuss specs or classes here i keep forgetting to mention im on classic :p so no boofbots or the like, but as you say i was thinking about carrying a crapload of dex/qui +75 charges around with me and a bunch of AF ones too, and to that end was thinking 45 bow, 50 spear, 35 stealth and sod all in BC. I just denno how effective the pet really is especially unbuffed as i woudltn be walking about with him tagged to me stealthed.
anyhow ill be checkign otu critshot.com, more commenst welcome here, especially on my no-BC setup :p (but its probably a bad idea not speccing in the hunter's toy line)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
No problem m8, I will say the pet is damn handy for interupting casters and seers, as well as keeping track of nasty stealth classes.

If you can afford the recharges, or can farm them easy enough, there are loads of Cata items with buffs on, farming in the underground forrest or some of the other zones, especially named mobs in frontlines will drop loads of stuff with DQ and SC charges, most of which you can just throw away afterwards.

Anyway, happy hunting.

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
im currently 50 spear 32 bc 35 bow 30 stealth , tbh i wont go over 35 bow ever again, with my archery gear swapped in for twr humping etc, my cap critshot is 1055! :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Denarius said:
im currently 50 spear 32 bc 35 bow 30 stealth , tbh i wont go over 35 bow ever again, with my archery gear swapped in for twr humping etc, my cap critshot is 1055! :D
Being RR99 helps you tho :p

B

Biggilus

1055? lol what RR are you?
and what bow you using? Oo

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
You also get Sureshot at 45 bow-spec, which is another thing which aint worth it.

wouldnt say that, sureshot is useful in situations where u are fighting a target that has no mezz or stun (wizards,shees etc) i remember attacking a solo bain in open field with sureshot, it just kept chain taunting me for 10 seconds or so while i killed it :/

censi

Can't get enough of FH
just because theres 1 retarded bainshee on every server doesnt make it worth speccing!

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
just because theres 1 retarded bainshee on every server doesnt make it worth speccing!

Don't be so pessimist!
There is surely more than 1 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom