Rap/Hiphop

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
he's always overdramatizing everything.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
He's by far the best rapper out there still making records, saw him in Roskilde a couple years ago was awesome.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't...really know what you mean by "pure"?

It's a bit, off-my-taste in rhyming and style, it's a fair enough story, but as a story, a bit "boring" to tell as it's so spesific. Half the time you just want to click x and get it over with. Mainly 'cause i prefer other styles.

RAP should be about rhytm associated poetry, the rest is taste.

kivik

Part of the furniture
So hard to explain what I meant with "pure" message, just couldn't find a better word. Hope this line gets to you an idea: "Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you. The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you. Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond. 'Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone". You really don't see much songs with those lyrics.

Also a part of this thread was to share songs so go ahead and share your taste :D (rap/hiphop songs, obviously)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Is this more Seel like music?

Aye, more towards yes, i like DMX. I'm maybe more towards the cleart cut, stay in form and not so much towards the "free flow" rhyming.

But i'm also like that in poetry, clear rhymes work for me better.

So hard to explain what I meant with "pure" message, just couldn't find a better word. Hope this line gets to you an idea: "Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you. The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you. Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond. 'Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone". You really don't see much songs with those lyrics.

Yeah i got that part and thought that you meant it. Wasn't sure. It's a nice message, and yes, should be "main-lined" more songs with this kind of message. Maybe it was that it took so dang long to get to the message, which kinda put me off the track. And the style, naturally, but that's taste and nothing to argue 'bout.

Have to see if i can find a "similar" from the ones i like. Though for me most story and message ones come from other sources.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Rap and hip-hop to me pretty much ended with '******' and 'cap in their ass'.

One half of Run DMC got shot because he was outspoken about guns in rap... its just non-stop bullshit now.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bubba Sparxxx has always been a good one, one of my favorites too when you just want to listen to something good and not need to focus.

But Bubbas got that Timabland bonus *grin*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom